The Next Patch

with the changes on eternal item that can be crafted with crystal 13 and crytal 5.
Topaz and Larimar.

The affixes will be doubled as well?

And I’ll post a screenshot of a item that I saw in a group in fb. This is not my item.
I want to ask if it is possible to make. The one that posted you can use zircon on the item.
I am just curious on the name because it says astral shroud and I know all mythical head piece is named unreal hood.

They cheated :wink:

[quote=“emman23”]with the changes on eternal item that can be crafted with crystal 13 and crytal 5.
Topaz and Larimar.

The affixes will be doubled as well?

And I’ll post a screenshot of a item that I saw in a group in fb. This is not my item.
I want to ask if it is possible to make. The one that posted you can use zircon on the item.
I am just curious on the name because it says astral shroud and I know all mythical head piece is named unreal hood.[/quote]

That is a hacked item. Thanks for the pic. That group is dedicated to hacking the game and ruining the fun for everyone else so don’t ever expect anything but hacks, cheats and bugs from them.

[quote=“Clogon”]
That is a hacked item. Thanks for the pic. That group is dedicated to hacking the game and ruining the fun for everyone else so don’t ever expect anything but hacks, cheats and bugs from them.[/quote]

Actually I am part of a group that plays fair and hates cheaters and kicks them out. I only ask at the forums so I can have proof that the item was not legitimate and I can tell the admin of the group that the posted item is not legitimate.

But are the affix that is added doubled as well? when you add topaz to a eternal?

[quote=“emman23”][quote=“Clogon”]
That is a hacked item. Thanks for the pic. That group is dedicated to hacking the game and ruining the fun for everyone else so don’t ever expect anything but hacks, cheats and bugs from them.[/quote]

Actually I am part of a group that plays fair and hates cheaters and kicks them out. I only ask at the forums so I can have proof that the item was not legitimate and I can tell the admin of the group that the posted item is not legitimate.

But are the affix that is added doubled as well? when you add topaz to a eternal?[/quote]

You can’t even use topaz to an eternal in the 1st place.

[quote=“andrielley”]
You can’t even use topaz to an eternal in the 1st place.[/quote]
As I Understand with the patch notes for open beta.

Link

r3395
“You can now apply CS 5 and CS 13 to Eternals with missing affixes”

Topaz cs 13
Larimar cs 5

Well, in that case, the item above is legit. And yes, it should double epic affixes value as well.

fast question. does mythic blood magic overwrite Discordance. coz my MH special still have cd 1sec while my primary have 0.2sec

Those damage lol… warrior prototype Archimtiros (incomplete)
The highest damage ever ive seen in arena.

Build name: Mad daddy

Well it’s still not legit as the item name should read “Eternal Unreal Hood” if it is a legit vanilla item

There should be only one resource system works on your character.

Nice catch. That’s odd, I don’t think people can roll Mythical and Mythology with CS.

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“cronos1234”]
Edit: Why i got lagend trophy in eternal chest. it say 100% get eternal item. yet it give me lagend trophy… Weird…[/quote]

No there are non tester chars that are much lower rank than you with eternal trophies.

That is weird. Message support about it.

What char did you use to open the chest? Is it your usual PVP+PVE char? Opening it on a lv1 char causes a lot of bugs.[/quote]
Is this still a bug? If it isn’t. what version was it fixed? I don’t have the updated version of beta

edit: Thanks for all the replies about the item I asked. :smiley:

@Cronos: really high damage ^^

[quote=“emman23”][quote=“Clogon”]

But are the affix that is added doubled as well? when you add topaz to a eternal?[/quote]

That item is a hacked item. Only “Unreal shroud” and “Fabled Blade” can be eternal with mythical+mythology. And yes eternals will double the affix of any Normal and Epic affixes.

I am sorry for doubting your FB group and mistaken it for the one that is dedicated to DQ cheating.

[quote=“emman23”][quote=“Clogon”][quote=“cronos1234”]
Edit: Why i got lagend trophy in eternal chest. it say 100% get eternal item. yet it give me lagend trophy… Weird…[/quote]

No there are non tester chars that are much lower rank than you with eternal trophies.

That is weird. Message support about it.

What char did you use to open the chest? Is it your usual PVP+PVE char? Opening it on a lv1 char causes a lot of bugs.[/quote]
Is this still a bug? If it isn’t. what version was it fixed? I don’t have the updated version of beta

edit: Thanks for all the replies about the item I asked. :smiley:

@Cronos: really high damage ^^[/quote]
dont worry i will remake that build back. seem tooo op… 160k damage on arena. all thing capped to lvl 20. lol. that damage seem to be broken and i dont think there will be player with massive hp over 100k. they still can be 1 shotted lol.

[quote=“Clogon”]
That item is a hacked item. Only “Unreal shroud” and “Fabled Blade” can be eternal with mythical+mythology. And yes eternals will double the affix of any Normal and Epic affixes.

I am sorry for doubting your FB group and mistaken it for the one that is dedicated to DQ cheating.[/quote]
Thanks for the confirmation. ^^

I know we will have an item checker.
I think we also should have a gold checker.

I saw someone that posted all legitimate items but it was pretty suspicious because of all the resources and easily making new sets. Then that account posted an battle arena screenshot and I saw the gold. It was 774,592,960. So I still think it’s unfair to players that spends hours to get gold and to players that cheats.

maybe a system that checks if you get a impossible amount of gold in a short time.
like if you have 1m and in the next 30mins you have 50m. Don’t know how cheats work though so don’t know if the gold was instant or it gradually increase.

well the item checker is really nice because when we pvp we do get the same stats.
Just wanted to suggest it :smiley:

I totally agree and already suggested this to Steigerbox. I really hope they find a way to implement this. Although I think there might be a few people who post a lot on the forums who would be upset lol.

Actually that number is pretty normal for vets. XD I get like 10M/hour of efficient gameplay. But I am too busy testing balance n bugs to actually farm.

Gold was very easy to get before. My GPH was about 25M/Hr in 1.8.0. And before then there was nothing to spend gold on for 1.7- players (farming CS/MS was way more benificial) so there are plenty of legitimate players with a few hundred billions of Gold and a lot of CS/MS.

However as you can see from the changes leading to 2.0, the game is much more fair and fun. Eternals help balance out the high amount of CS and the highly discounted item converting allows new players to get CS/MS easier without being dirt poor. Crono1234 is a new player yet he has enough resources to build a fun PVP char!

Anyways PVP server is going into maintenance and reset happening soon. Expect funky stuff to happen if you are trying to pvp.

Yeah I do understand that it could be possible but I think the gold check would check gold instances that is impossible as my example of you have 1m then suddenly getting 50m. The increment of gold is impossible to do. But I am not sure how the cheat works if it gave the gold instantly or it gave the gold gradually but at a higher pace.

Example a player has 500m and got it in a cheated way. He can finish a map and just buy and buy all the crystal available. He then could craft a legitimate set. The item checker will check his equips and he will still be able to play even if he didn’t farm for any of it

We can do many things about cheaters. The problem is time. The thing I hate the most about cheaters is the time required to prevent them from cheating so that they don’t ruin the fun for everyone else. This time wasted could be better put to use at making this game better and funner for you guys! The more time we invest into stopping cheaters = less time on the patch = patch is delayed.

I understand your desire to stop them (If only I had a way to make them disappear). But the fact is, there are more people dedicated to ruining the fun for everyone else than there is Dev’s trying to make this game fun for you guys. Making things 100% cheater proof is impossible on an offline game like DQ. We will try out\r best to make things fair for you guys but as you know a battle against cheaters is sadly a losing one. =(

Once we go live, expect a lot of cheaters to dedicate their time to break the game and ruin your fun. Some people just love doing those things. Please continue to help us keep things fair for you guys by reporting them! Thank you guys for your continued help as the patch has moved a long very quickly with the help of all of you!

It’s just frustrating lol. But I do understand what you are saying it’s really hard for 100% cheat free.

So with that I’ll be reporting cheaters that I see. :laughing:

all has crystal crafted pets.