The Question Thread

Hunger + Desperation
Could this be a good combination?

Yeah. It does work provided enough Regen.

It really works. I can spam my skill and not worrying about mana. The hunger set affix reduced CD and increase attack speed but the thing that hold this back is your mana regeneration. With the use of desperation and 2k MP regen I can spam my skill. Works great with twister and orb.

1 Like

Yup. Hunger is also great with alchemy, energy and even fury.

What the hell is going on !? I see people with over 200 in stats point and i only get 103 this is crazy!! And how in the gods name do you get dmg in the millions and billions and i only get in the hundreds?? I am just a wizard with barrage and getting :rage:

thats old pic if you are seeing 200 stats and if you are in floor 1.5k+ your damage will do billions

so does everyone have the same 103 stats points !? but everyone know how to ascend and i don’t !!

ascending: ascending is the process of getting 1 or all 6 perks. when you reach level 99, and have the correct amount of gold, you buy the perk in the store/shop. a window will pop up, and you get to pick which perk you want to start with. when you choose a perk, you start at level 1 again, and work your way up to level 99 again, but the amount of experience you need for the next perk goes up, so each perk you want, the amount of experience goes up.
as far as stat points/damage, every one gets stat points, but people put them where ever they want. there are a number of affixes that affect how much damage you do, and it sounds like, at higher map levels, your damage if buffed a little bit, but I don’t know that for sure, as I haven’t been to the high floors yet.
do a search on ascending, there are some good posts that will help you with good explanations. and for help on which order to choose the perks, there are some other good posts, but you choose perks based on what is important to you in the game. like, do you want to focus on Hero Points, Gold & Luck, finding Eternal and Crystal Legends, more Shrines, and other goodies.
I hope this helps.

That helps a lot :relieved: thank you

200 stat points is old pictures from old dq patches. 103 stat points is as good as old patch 299 stat points so it’s more condensed or slightly better rather.

oh yeah, wasn’t that one of the changes in 3.0? fewer points to deal with when you go to level 1 from ascending, but each point is worth triple the old points to make up the difference. or when you respec your points because you want to try something with your build.

Yep. Less effort to add stat points but they give similar amounts to before 3.0 or better. Yep each point is triple the old points for sure. I always wanted this and now I have it.

So 103 stat points in power is 103×3×25= 7725 DMG at level 99. Old power stat 299 points was just 299×25= 7475 at level 99. Basically similar, in the margin of error but a slight buff too.

Same case for HP/MP where 103 HP/MP is 103×3×50= 15450 added HP/MP at level 99 but the old 299 stat points at level 100 was actually 299×50= 14950 HP/MP so virtually the same, give or take in the margin or error. The differences are miniscule to most builds but for some extremely well crafted builds like the Immortal builds, a huge buff in the simplest of ways or a little extra DMG in some build that gives you the extra edge.

WHAT!! Really!! That is awesome!! i am really loving this game :joy::+1::+1:

1 Like

Yep.

Old patch : 3 stat point each lv up. Now : 1 stat point each lv up, but the effect of stat points are 3x than before.

Want high damage ? Just learn the affixes of DQ, especial the Set affixes and Bonus affixes.
Or do it the lazy way : copy other public builds :slight_smile:

Yep. That’s for sure.

How I learn most of it easily. Reading the set affixes page of the codex only and for other affixes, the affixes section if I didn’t understand the affix or reading the affix itself. Also the terms section, nature’s and stat points. I learnt a lot that helped from codex which were accurate.

I did also learn from copy build but it was too costly even before crystals were easier back in a year or two ago and I made mistakes so much but I at least properly understood how a build could work and learnt from the mistakes but it also forced me to read codex , ask for help in forums and actually read the guides properly. Didn’t want to lose them valuable crystals again basically.

Although I also asked people like @cronos4321 and @TeaCup to help learn better at the game and feedbacks in general and some other persons ever which definitely sped things up and helped a lot too and the reason why I created my group from discord Dquesting for the reason the slack group was created.

Another way I learnt was simply trial and error and many times with simple trial and error, I did very well but also had many failures which helped me learn. The arena for eg when it was season 1 patch 2.0, my farm build of that patch , the fire and shock build challenge , etc.

I used to be the biggest noob I ever saw myself but I learnt through those mistakes and wanted to get better.

1 Like

Yeah, remember when I’m play DQ for the first time,floor hiking is quite hard since my gear all rare and magic :blush: Now billions damage is pretty easy even with Legends only.

My main is a Wiz using Storm and reflect damage. Thinking of get Hauting Bonus+Epiphany Bonus+Exposed+Pierce to improve reflect damage but dont sure how the outcome will be :joy:

1 Like

Experiment xD. Also use things that Increase reflect DMG since it deals DMG of your MH%. It’s like using explosive in that regard, only you need to be hit alot instead of actively using .

Works with block+ dodge with mythics , mirrored, etc.

1 Like

Tried Explosive but it seem to act seperately from reflect damage,not multiples reflect damage as I hope :joy: If it work, hundred billions reflect damage will be cool :grin:

Obviously. Reflect DMG is separate variable of MH% DMG like Explosive, your weapon skill, etc.

But good luck testing and making successful reflect build in any form. Reflect usually isn’t the best due to lack of DMG or hits per second rather and the reliance on getting hit but it has lots of potential and can be a very nice lazy build or even farm build.

1 Like