The Question Thread

an idea. If your element critical is blistering then druid may work.

1 Like

Wow. Great. That might just work. However using fire will take away the 50% damage bonus from shock element.

It is crucial for me to know because of the hybrid pvp I am developing as of the moment.

Thanks mate.

1 Like

No problem friend :heart_eyes: What I don’t understand is why you bother ? You are number one in league

1 Like

Druidic only affects the DoT of Poison. I am not sure if Poison DoT can cause Bleed DoT if you have Bleed Chance. I just did a search, but didn’t go very deep, and couldn’t find anything, so you might have to do a test to find out.

2 Likes

Nah. The fun does not end in getting the top spot(s).

Crafting and seeing the creation work is as much fun!

Thanks @golem and @dickwad

2 Likes

For everyone who knows the answer:

In PvP, which combination will give more bleed damage?

A. Vampiric Touch + Scalp + 50% epic bleed dmg

B. Cosmic Power + timewarped Scalp

(This question assumes that no skill point is invested)

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Ahhh because scalp is a projectile and timewarp boosts projectile damage. Now I’ve learned something. However, you can only get either scalp or timewarp as a off hand special… Unless I suppose you had a timewarp proc…? Need to think! Cheers @NUIQUE

1 Like

that is a good question and looks like it requires some testing and a visit to the Test Dummy. I just did some testing & have just Crafted a new Farm Build, so I am low on Crystals again.

1 Like

Berserker set bonus

2 Likes

every time I see that item and the Bonus, my brains starts working on ideas for a Bleed Build.

1 Like

Ooooh I have a warrior… Let me think.

@dickwad, @brang, @TJ thanks…

@brang, I cannot get berserker bonus + berserker set because my headgear will already be fixed. I have used it before with a build similar to your Oyong.

@dickwad, I have used timewarp proc + scalp with good results but I did not like it because the proc will dictate your tactics.

@golem. Me too. Broke again. Now I have to mortgage my house and car for a hefty loan of crystals. :moneybag::euro::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Hmmm . Okay forget timewarp as a proc. I would be running around scalping hoping the proc occurs. Procs are good but not if your build relies on them. They should be bonuses.

1 Like

Yep :joy:. Procs serve as good extra bursts of/for damage against immortals and charging AIs if you do hit-and-run tactics or if you use immortal too.

2 Likes

I like storm as a proc because of its pushback effect.

1 Like