The Question Thread

I suggest you play on floor 100-150 Mythic 3 with maximum Item Quantity (capped at 200%) + having a hireling (this will add 100% to your Item Quantity). Because on lower floors, you can kill enemies way faster which will help a lot. Challenge maps have higher drop rate than normal ones and make sure you’re having Crystalline set affix on. You can also buy high level CS/MS from the Merchant which makes gold a bit less useless.

Luck/item quantity has nothing to do with Golden Veins
Golden Veins does not give you bonus gold find
It gives bonuses base on your on gear gold find

Item quality gives you bonus AR/DMG and better roll but it does not that important since you can increase item quality via Emerald.
The important thing is affixes on legends. There are unique affixes (like Stun Immune, 100% Element DMG, etc) which can’t be rolled via Ruby/Amethyst.
Judging a legend base on item quality is not a good idea.

You can’t reroll legend/crystal affix with Sapphire.

[quote=“macon”]What floor is the best to farm crystal and mythstones (map size wise)?
All of them have the same sizes. Floor 101 is best for difficulty though!

If I’m to make my desired set from legend items, what should I consider (quality etc)? I’m currently collecting legend items with 3% quality and up and with the talents/set affixes that I like.
Collect all of them. All legends which has a potential for your future build. Just discard duplicates with lower qualities if you find your inventories getting full.

Got obsidian from converting an eternal item. Can I use sapphire to reroll the affix that I will got from obsidian ?
No. Your item’s stuck with it.[/quote]

For this I mean, legends that comes with the Golden Veins affix have Fortune and Gold find Affixes.

Anyway, thanks for all replies. Very much appreciated. I find new questions tho.

1. Where do I get legend challenge maps?
  2. Sometimes my storm doesn’t hit the cartographers on challenge maps. They’re not frozen or anything since I’m using arcane. In that case, they can only be killed using skills that leaves craters on the ground such as meteor and shatter.
  3. Is there an efficient way to keep mythstones, just like the crystallography thread? Or every mythstone is precious?

Lastly, is there a link/list of legend/set affixes that can’t be rolled via ruby/amethyst? Also, a guide of what mythstones to use when you want a specific mythic affix. Thanks !

PS: Can you roll an "Item Drop(legend affix) using ruby ? Got a crystal steiger’s fortune with 200% luck. I’m planning to max out my item drop which is currently 177 (but if you compute manually its 189%). Is it worth it consuming rubies for that ? Or should I just rely on the white shrine ?

And how to unlock floor 201+?

[quote=“macon”]1. Where do I get legend challenge maps?[
2. Sometimes my storm doesn’t hit the cartographers on challenge maps. They’re not frozen or anything since I’m using arcane. In that case, they can only be killed using skills that leaves craters on the ground such as meteor and shatter.
3. Is there an efficient way to keep mythstones, just like the crystallography thread? Or every mythstone is precious?[/quote]

1. It drops randomly in PvE. You can also complete Kill Cartographer feat to earn one.
  2. Know bug.
  3. It depends on what MS you want to keep.

Not yet

dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Mythics

No

189 is already good enough, save your ruby

Get to floor 200, buy a challenge map, open the map and beat the Cartographer. He should drop a challenge map to floor 201

[quote=“zzvilzz”]

No[/quote]

Of all the rubies I fed my rogue to finish my hiking build, I saw Item Drops% quite a few times…

[quote=“ocenyx”][quote=“zzvilzz”]

No[/quote]

Of all the rubies I fed my rogue to finish my hiking build, I saw Item Drops% quite a few times…[/quote]
I see, so item drops% can be rolled via ruby. Anyway, I’m just gonna use the mythstone Fortune instead of wasting my ruby. I only need 11% ItemDrop anyway.

[quote=“macon”]
I see, so item drops% can be rolled via ruby. Anyway, I’m just gonna use the mythstone Fortune instead of wasting my ruby. I only need 11% ItemDrop anyway.[/quote]

That’s a safer investment as you can always salvage mythstones when you’re done using your item.

Haven’t been using Ruby for a while so I might be wrong on that :smiley:

[quote=“ocenyx”]
That’s a safer investment as you can always salvage mythstones when you’re done using your item.[/quote]
Salvaging mythstones meaning, using garnet ?

Yes

So that’s how it works. I thought when you use garnet on any socketed mythstone, it will be removed forever.

And, I … accidentally converted a legend pet into a crystal :open_mouth:

1 Like

LOL… u should separate those lagend pet and lagend item so u wont press convert to crystal by accident on pet.

Yea, learned my lesson. Anyway it’s not a very good pet. Fauna (faun’s gift). Just, I just want to like collect them haha.

Hi guys, I’m back. :wink:

Anyway, just a quick question, is the bloodmagic + plagued set build still viable when 2.0 patch ? I’ve read somewhere that there will be some tweaking for that combo because of the opness it brings.

Lastly, is there a way to go back to the last floor you’ve finished(for 200+ floors and above)? Like going back to floor 300?

[quote=“macon”]Hi guys, I’m back. :wink:

Anyway, just a quick question, is the bloodmagic + plagued set build still viable when 2.0 patch ? I’ve read somewhere that there will be some tweaking for that combo because of the opness it brings.

Lastly, is there a way to go back to the last floor you’ve finished(for 200+ floors and above)? Like going back to floor 300?[/quote]

1. Depends on your build. Plague is no longer the “I make all other defensive affixes useless” OP set. Bloodmagic has not changed except for dmg reduction.

2. Yes.

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“macon”]

1. Depends on your build. Plague is no longer the “I make all other defensive affixes useless” OP set. Bloodmagic has not changed except for dmg reduction.

2. Yes.[/quote][/quote]

1. I see. Is there an alternative or a not so op combination for bloodmagic?

2. How ?

PS: Still no signs of crystal #19 :frowning:

[quote=“macon”]
Lastly, is there a way to go back to the last floor you’ve finished(for 200+ floors and above)? Like going back to floor 300?[/quote]

If you are using the beta version you can convert your maps so it can have a higher floor.
I think it works like peridot but with a bigger range.

I converted a 130+map and it went to 440+ my highest was 750+

From the patch note

“Raise the floor number of your Maps, up to the highest floor achieved”

try play without blood magic. i dont know what class u use. but if u want to have some good damage for wizard, try druidic+equality+plagued+cosmic power+spell sword+defiant. play with manasheild and absorb %damage convert to mp as your absolute defense. stacking up your MP regen. get 200% blight, ×2 25% coat proc, use mythic skill nova on offhand.
main source of damage is ur elemental crit damage. so it a wise to get nadroji robe @ defiant @ crystalline with lagend affix +%ED. stack 10k-20k element damage.

i call that build as “Great Green BBB”.
u will know why its BBB instead of AAA when u use same build or almost similar. lol

edit: this build actually viable for all class. i dont know what class can pull this build damage to max. but as ocenyx tell me few day ago. warrior have some kind talent that can pull mp regen to even higher especially when it come to element effect. so probably warrior can pull the damage even higher. TTT? lol. whatever it is this build will grand u forbidden green carpet on floor u walking on. only u and your ally/party/hireling allowed to walk on it. other than that. it gonna be BBB number race poping on your screen. lol. want more fun.? add 1-2 explode affix for VViP camera flash. muehehehe let the monster dance with ths devil.

[quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“macon”]
try play without blood magic. i dont know what class u use. but if u want to have some good damage for wizard, try druidic+equality+plagued+cosmic power+spell sword+defiant. play with manasheild and absorb %damage convert to mp as your absolute defense. stacking up your MP regen. get 200% blight, ×2 25% coat proc, use mythic skill nova on offhand.
main source of damage is ur elemental crit damage. so it a wise to get nadroji robe @ defiant @ crystalline with lagend affix +%ED. stack 10k-20k element damage.

i call that build as “Great Green BBB”.
u will know why its BBB instead of AAA when u use same build or almost similar. lol

edit: this build actually viable for all class. i dont know what class can pull this build damage to max. but as ocenyx tell me few day ago. warrior have some kind talent that can pull mp regen to even higher especially when it come to element effect. so probably warrior can pull the damage even higher. TTT? lol. whatever it is this build will grand u forbidden green carpet on floor u walking on. only u and your ally/party/hireling allowed to walk on it. other than that. it gonna be BBB number race poping on your screen. lol. want more fun.? add 1-2 explode affix for VViP camera flash. muehehehe let the monster dance with ths devil.[/quote][/quote]

I’m planning to try the green path (Poison build) since the other elements doesn’t have set affixes unlike that of the poison prop. Might switch to Fire or Shock if they get set affixes.

May I just ask, what’s your main source of primary damage? Comet or Meteor. I’m planning to replace the special skill of staff into Storm. I think I should get more elemental crit I guess than WD? And also, where does elemental criticals get there damage?