The Question Thread

I just want to confirm if Multi-attack affects both primary and special skill of mainhand weapon or just the primary skill?

Primary MH only.

thanks

Oh and also each torrent does 300% damage per tick so 900% dmg per tick if all 3 touch enemy and they move slightly but not like twister. Twister does only 1 tornado that does 100% dmg per hit. I would say use torrent if your objective in pvp is get close to opponent and it does more damage from my POV. That is why I decide to add torrent proc in my build instead of twister. Well it goes either way @Deb

1 Like

Thats nice to know. Even more of a reason why I am trying to get inferno I guess @cronos4321

You could just use a random rare ring for hunter ring and only wear that rare ring when near shrine and rejuvenating poools and switch to catacylsm when you need to use it. That way it saves crystals like ruby and also wastes no affixes. Hunter is a wasted affix if its not near shrine and if its on your catacylsm, you basically wasted a potential affix for proc, better mytgic or set and hunter is uselss in pvp or pve when shrines are dried out. I suggest you take this advice and hope you suck less and find life easier . :slight_smile: @Deb

2 Likes

iā€™m planning to convert my 20 legend chest but it costs 10m gold and iā€™m not sure what I could get from the converted chest. What good items are available in the chest?

should I convert it or try my luck with 20 legend chest and mybe get an crsytal or eternal item?

Really good pvp strategy Iā€™ve found is to go to the middle, use torrent, then run back to your side. The AI will run right through it and die or proc sanctuary before even able to hit you. Got to eternal league this way very easily. Only stationary guided shot builds and very very tanky builds will ever beat you

I did a similar strategy but with my build, shatter the heck outta opponent, wait for him to die while running back and procs will speed up the process. Sureshot speeds up even more and crit chance as well as crit dmg. J still do that in eternal league but usually when the opponenet is offguard. Sometimes, i just shoot a comet then exploit the opportunity before 2 seconds run out for silence to work in full effect. If I get inferno and vampiric touch, killing opponent will be way easier. My build usually forces sanctuary on most people but not the best against every person ofc. It still isnā€™t good enough to get to top eternal league. It relies on proc and dot dmg afterwards on sanctuary opponents or some opponents in general. My build is ok but could be better. I donā€™t have as much time as I wouldā€™ve liked though so I will still try finishing my build while playing other games and getting on with real life too.

Does HP on hit take effect even when on dodge or block? ty

+hp ā€œON HITā€, so no.

Stupid question I know, but is hp on hit when you are hit or when you hit enemy?

when u hit enemy.

Thanks @cronos4321. Do you happen to know the answer to my BM and elemental question above?

BM(BloodMagic).
It will Combine your total Mp, Mp on Hit, Mp regen affix to your Hp pool. you will use Hp to cast skill at double the mp cost. for your case the skill u want to use probably higher than your hp pool left, for example to cast stealth u need 4k hp while your hp left is 3.5k. u cant cast skill as y dont have enough resources.

Elemental crit.
those elemental crit is to active secondary effect of elemental. Element crit damage is to boost the damage of element secondary effect.

1 Like

So I have been playing this game since a few months back, and with my char at 99, I donā€™t really have much to do but maximize my game. So hereā€™s a few questions:

1. What is the incentive of upping maps with Larimar to epic tier, besides those stated in the affixes it adds?

2. Is salvaging Legends for rare+ crystals still worth it?

1. Enchanting maps is for people who enjoy challenging. If your goal is to climb to the highest floor, I do not recommend your to enchant maps.
  2. IMO, yes.

Edit: Moving this to the question thread

So elemental crit applies to toxic but NOT to blight or poison dmg?

Elemental crit increase chance to cast Toxic/Freeze/Paralyze/Immolate/Orbit depending on your weaponā€™s element.
It has nothing to do with the two you mentioned.

1 Like

Is there any guides or description of the challenge map hierarchy? I know that Legend maps are good. But what about Mystic I or Mystic 2 and up? Are these upgrades to legend maps?