The Question Thread

You can do some back read for more info ^^

Refer to this to become acclimated with the game:

Typically, MP problems are solved with resource mythics. Read about them here:

1 Like

Do you need to have the Epiphany Set affix in order for the Epiphany bonus to take effect?

Of course

does set affix works when it is in my hireling?

depends on the affix

ohh forgot to write it, im asking about adventurer set affix

another question, i’ve read somewhere in the patch notes that the luck/gold find is still averaged and that the formula is somewhat like this total = min( 650, (main+follower)/2 +difficulty bonus), so i will only need 600% of stat for mythic 3 to get 650% for total luck/goldfind but it doesnt seem to be the case. my farm build is already at 700% luck but my total luck is just 575%.

Are you using a hireling? That’s probably why.

Hopefully this isn’t like Happy Feet… one pebble one question because I have several.

1. Does Blight work with Regular Poison Dots or does it require “Toxic” to work? The reading on the ability says “Poison Cloud” and Toxic only produces a Poison Cloud. I wasn’t sure if the Poison Dot was considered a “Cloud”.

2. The same goes for Immolate and Blistering as stated above for poison. Does Blistering operate on the Fire Dot or does it need Immolate to activate?

3. Lately while clearing a map, there will be multiple “Ghosts” of the mobs I kill running around, either doing nothing or hitting me and I can’t hit them back. Where do these come from?

Thanks for your assistance.

@Flyzer, yes it does

@Knutz it does the same for all element. it needs element critical such as toxic, blistering for those to work

1 Like

So if I am understanding you correctly, in order to us Blight and Blistering you need Toxic and Immolate also on your gear, correct?

1 Like

The ghosts come from lag. Common on pack size maps. Is this happening in 2.1 or are you still running 2.0? I had hoped this was fixed in 2.1…

1 Like

I never saw it in 2.0 as I didn’t Map Crawl. Now that I need to farm CS, I am doing Maps. I have the new patch.

[quote=“Knutz, post:593, topic:2345, full:true”]3.Lately while clearing a map, there will be multiple “Ghosts” of the mobs I kill running around, either doing nothing or hitting me and I can’t hit them back. Where do these come from?
[/quote]

Same here, and it seems worse in 2.1 than before. I think the “ghosts” are just recently killed enemies that, for some reason, the game hasn’t fully marked as dead so they get to run around. My problem is that my hireling still targets them, even though they’re unhittable. On pack size maps, it’s a huge problem because I can quickly accumulate 5 or 10 ghosts following me around, and my hireling will spend all her time trying to kill them instead of the enemies that are still alive and dangerous. I usually wind up quitting the map, unfinished.

1 Like

Dont use explosives affixes :smile:

1 Like

If you get far enough away from them they’ll stop following you and your hireling will forget about them. If nothing else, you should blast your way to the cartographer for that sweet chest of goodies before you bail on the map!

Not necessarily on your gear but on your stats. You can get elemental crit from coat, nova, empyrean, sorcery, legend elemental critical, epic elemental crit and aetheral drain. The elemental crit is on gear but the elemental crit that is talent is wizard talent sorcery which is free 20% elemental critical chance. So many ways to be able to get easy access to elemental crit.

Elemental crits are toxic, immolate,freeze, orb and paralyse. Upgraded forms of basic elements poison, fire, ice,shock and arcane.

The legend elemental critical upgraded form: Blight ( buff toxic which is poison cloud), Blistering (buffs immolate dmg and immolate adds bleed as far as I know),Celestial (buff of orb), High voltage (obviously a buff of paralyse) and frostbiting (buff of freeze) .

I am sure you will understand this and also newbies who want to read about elemental critical.

I end up using taunt from aftermath and poison cloud and just so many ghosts! You would think it’s been fixed but its even worse as you said but since I fast enough, i can make hirling teleport away from ghosts and focus on other mobs.