The Question Thread

biggest problem. lagend pet. and all set does not have any leech hp & mp. so i dont have fast regain except the 10% damage absorb to mp. btw if build this. do i need wizard talent insight or backfire.? backfire boost manasheild damage. while insight boost dodge.

The question about skill upgrade. okay i have all 3 class toon… let say im trying build warrior ranged type. so i use spell sword set skill. (comet and meteor) even so in warrior heroes point page. there is no way to upgrade comet and meteor. the only way to have some comet and meteor upgrade/heroes point is via mod that gear. so im using wizard to mod my warrior gear/item. its posible to have that affix. because im using wizard to craft it. the question is. if my warrior use spell sword set affix. with comet and meteor affix (upgrade skill point) is my worrior comet and meteor skill really upgrade even so it not stated in warrior heroes point page. or its a big waste of affix. (not counted)

i cant test it since it will be risk as i will wasting a lot of crystal on this.

Please merge this thread with my other question. because i make this on new thread for the topic… i mean to make mod and dev team to aware my question. And sorry for these LOT question i been asking about this games.

1 Like

For example, you are having a wiz robe which has +5 Meteor. If you convert that robe into warrior’s gear, the +5 Meteor affix will be converted into warrior’s affix automatically.

So basically, you can’t have +5 Comet or +5 Meteor affix on your warrior. But don’t you worry, +All skill affix does boost Comet & Meteor DMG in this case. It’s not much, but at least we know it works.

1 Like

[quote=“zzvilzz”]For example, you are having a wiz robe which has +5 Meteor. If convert that robe into warrior’s gear, the +5 Meteor affix will be converted into some warrior’s affix automatically.

So basically, you can’t have +5 Comet or +5 Meteor affix on your warrior. But you don’t worry, +All skill affix does boost Comet & Meteor DMG in this case. It’s not much, but at least we know it works.[/quote]

ahh i see. so the only way to get that upgrade from another class is via lagend affix +2 all skill… okay. thanks. atleast i know it going to boost even its not stated in heroes point page. thanks again.

Elixer (MS #20) also gives you +5 All skill :smile:

P/s: Seriously, you gotta stop creating multiple threads. Just put all of your issues/questions here, someone will drop by and give you the answer

Actually, I’ve brought up that question and the upgrades via the hero points are not planned for other classes’ skills.

So the only way to improve the spell sword on your warrior is to add the +skill affixes/sockets, and to equip the set that buffs the skills of other classes (can’t remember its name).

Yup, that’s the only way to boost BattleMage & Spell Sword DMG

Apparently he needed the dev team to personally attend to his questions :frowning:

We aren’t qualified!

1 Like

[quote=“dancemusiconly”]Actually, I’ve brought up that question and the upgrades via the hero points are not planned for other classes’ skills.

So the only way to improve the spell sword on your warrior is to add the +skill affixes/sockets, and to equip the set that buffs the skills of other classes (can’t remember its name).[/quote]
The set is Identity casting from other classes boost dmg by 12.5 per rank

Spent 2 Elixer, 2 Zircon, 2 Garnet and 5 Amethyst for this answer. Wondering who’s gonna give me back these CS/MS :dieter:

[quote=“ocenyx”]Apparently he needed the dev team to personally attend to his questions :frowning:

We aren’t qualified![/quote]
Nahh dont take that into ur heart… i mean by dev is coz they do the coding thing… i didt ask ur coz idk if u gonna try that… it cost ur crystal… i dont want other player wasting their crystal for testing this… sorry make u feel sad or touching. or :cry: didt mean that…

See this is what i mean by need dev help… because they do the coding. they know execly what and how it can be boost… sorry make u waste ur precious crystal. :frowning:

j/k I still have lots of CS/MS :wink:
Normally we answer questions so that Steiger have more free time for coding (which he usually uses to walk his dog - Sandra) :laughing:

1 Like

“still have a lot CS/MS”
How did u get lot of it lol. i just got nadroji stone (ring) and after that i start to get jasper on drop… is that nadroji effect ms and cs drop rarity too.? or its from luck.? or my pure luck (reality)

CS/MS used to be very easy to farm by completing feats, not anymore :smile:

Nadroji only helps you to get rare item drop, not rare CS/MS

[quote=“zzvilzz”]CS/MS used to be very easy to farm by completing feats, not anymore :smile:

Nadroji only helps you to get rare item drop, not rare CS/MS[/quote]
ahh okay. thank… probably get it by luck.

Question.
Is it a waste of affix if have both +% dodge and +%block on set…? or should i just focus on 1.?

[quote=“cronos1234”]Question.
Is it a waste of affix if have both +% dodge and +%block on set…? or should i just focus on 1.?[/quote]
I use both. On High floors you don’t get a lot of damage reduction. you will die often even with 1 hit. I guess if your farming lower floors like 101-200 you don’t need it >.>

[quote=“emman23”][quote=“cronos1234”]Question.
Is it a waste of affix if have both +% dodge and +%block on set…? or should i just focus on 1.?[/quote]
I use both. On High floors you don’t get a lot of damage reduction. you will die often even with 1 hit. I guess if your farming lower floors like 101-200 you don’t need it >.>[/quote]

at what floor u start using both.?

[quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“emman23”][quote=“cronos1234”]Question.
I use both. On High floors you don’t get a lot of damage reduction. you will die often even with 1 hit. I guess if your farming lower floors like 101-200 you don’t need it >.>[/quote]

at what floor u start using both.?[/quote]
I’d say when damage reduction is at like 30% and its floor 350+.

Dodge and block are two different checks.

1 Like