The Question Thread

[quote=“cronos1234”]Question.
Is it a waste of affix if have both +% dodge and +%block on set…? or should i just focus on 1.?[/quote]

You can have both, but you’ve to know that crystal affixes of these ones are reduced next patch, it’s something like +30% instead of 50% if i’m right :dieter:

/give Item 2387 2 zzvilzz
/give Item 2190 2 zzvilzz
/give Item 893 2 zzvilzz
/give Item 1894 5 zzvilzz

Okay check your inventory :dieter:

Thanks for that infos… gonna use another option to avoid some damage…

[quote=“Diieter”]/give Item 2387 2 zzvilzz
/give Item 893 2 zzvilzz

Okay check your inventory :dieter:[/quote]
Item received. Gracias :smiley:

[quote=“zzvilzz”][quote=“Diieter”]/give Item 2387 2 zzvilzz
/give Item 893 2 zzvilzz

Okay check your inventory :dieter:[/quote]
Item received. Gracias :smiley:[/quote]

you got ur crystal back.?
congrat… and thank for ur help testing in for me earlier…

Question for any vateran player.

I recently read a thread that someone posted. asking about Set Affix also ive read some about ruby (lagend affix) i read that amethyst cant roll some set affix like defiant maelstorm and some few of them. because they are “NEW”… what mean by NEW.? are they are new on 1.8 update.? so we only can get through luck by found these rare lagend…?

Same goes to ruby… example +% element damage. max 100% that only appear on defiant. idk about that on other since i only got defiant offhand set with it… that affix also a NEW… that what i read on this forum. so its obviously cant be gain via ruby…

Are those NEW that i saw most of veteran prefer that affix is on 1
.8 update.?

Question for dev.
are those affix mentioned will be available to get via amethyst and ruby in next update.?

As far as I know, the following cannot be rolled:

[ul]
[li] Defiant[/li]
[li] Maelstorm[/li]
[li] Nadroji[/li]
[li] Crystalline[/li]
[li] Eternalized[/li]
[li] Mythical
[/li]
[li] Legend % DMG/+DMG (both normal and elemental)[/li][/ul]

[quote=“Ircher”]As far as I know, the following cannot be rolled:

[ul]
[li] Defiant[/li]
[li] Maelstorm[/li]
[li] Nadroji[/li]
[li] Crystalline[/li]
[li] Eternalized[/li]
[li] Mythical
[/li]
[li] Legend % DMG/+DMG (both normal and elemental)[/li][/ul][/quote]

Thanks for the detail affix…
btw are those affix introduced when 1.8 or before 1.8.?
sorry i just start play on 1.8 not even pass 1 month lol. so i need to ask alot. since high tier crystal are extremely hard to get… so i not dare to try get something i want that doest exist on roll chances. it can ruin my games. i mean my crystal will go wasted :astonished:

[quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“emman23”][quote=“cronos1234”]Question.
Is it a waste of affix if have both +% dodge and +%block on set…? or should i just focus on 1.?[/quote]
I use both. On High floors you don’t get a lot of damage reduction. you will die often even with 1 hit. I guess if your farming lower floors like 101-200 you don’t need it >.>[/quote]

at what floor u start using both.?[/quote]
500+ . But main reason was that I felt my damage was low and I was slow to finish the map and decided to make a progression set that focus on damage and to avoid damages (block,dodge). Added sanctuary as well to help me survive.

At 550+ I get killed by tnt and sometimes when skyfall hits and stuns me XD

[quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“Ircher”]As far as I know, the following cannot be rolled:

[ul]
[li] Defiant[/li]
[li] Maelstorm[/li]
[li] Nadroji[/li]
[li] Crystalline[/li]
[li] Eternalized[/li]
[li] Mythical
[/li]

sorry i just start play on 1.8 not even pass 1 month lol. so i need to ask alot. since high tier crystal are extremely hard to get… so i not dare to try get something i want that doest exist on roll chances. it can ruin my games. i mean my crystal will go wasted :astonished:[/quote]

none of the affixes introduced in 1.8.1 can be rolled except for Identity and the Procs. Of the Pre-1.8.1 affixes, none of the Immunities can be rolled, except for Freeze Immunity, and +Set and +Skill cannot be rolled either.

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“Ircher”]As far as I know, the following cannot be rolled:

[ul]
[li] Defiant[/li]
[li] Maelstorm[/li]
[li] Nadroji[/li]
[li] Crystalline[/li]
[li] Eternalized[/li]
[li] Mythical
[/li]

sorry i just start play on 1.8 not even pass 1 month lol. so i need to ask alot. since high tier crystal are extremely hard to get… so i not dare to try get something i want that doest exist on roll chances. it can ruin my games. i mean my crystal will go wasted :astonished:[/quote]

none of the affixes introduced in 1.8.1 can be rolled except for Identity and the Procs. Of the Pre-1.8.1 affixes, none of the Immunities can be rolled, except for Freeze Immunity, and +Set and +Skill cannot be rolled either.[/quote]

thanks for this… it really help me.

Question.
what is better between “Cosmic power” and “Plagued”.?

Im build poison (wizard).
i have element crit above 35%
and blight above 550%
should i focus on DoT or some tank build…?

[quote=“cronos1234”]Question.

and blight above 550%
should i focus on DoT or some tank build…?[/quote]

Such dedication!

I’ll vote for plagued, as it’s supposed to increase your base poison DoT damage, and boosting your blight clouds multiplicatively! e.g. one baddy poisoned = x2 base poison Dot = 1100% Blight, two baddies poisoned = x3 base poison DoT = 1650% Blight, onwards!

1 Like

[quote=“ocenyx”][quote=“cronos1234”]Question.

and blight above 550%

Such dedication!

I’ll vote for plagued, as it’s supposed to increase your base poison DoT damage, and boosting your blight clouds multiplicatively! e.g. one baddy poisoned = x2 base poison Dot = 1100% Blight, two baddies poisoned = x3 base poison DoT = 1650% Blight, onwards![/quote]

ehh.? :question: plugued multiply.?

[quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“ocenyx”][quote=“cronos1234”]Question.

and blight above 550%

Such dedication!

I’ll vote for plagued, as it’s supposed to increase your base poison DoT damage, and boosting your blight clouds multiplicatively! e.g. one baddy poisoned = x2 base poison Dot = 1100% Blight, two baddies poisoned = x3 base poison DoT = 1650% Blight, onwards![/quote]

ehh.? :question: plugued multiply.?[/quote]

Wait, you haven’t read the description of Plagued? Let me break this down for you.

It says "Increases poison DoT damage by (25% per rank) % for each enemy poisoned. Starting at 12.5%, when you poison an enemy, it will increase to 12.5% x 2.25, when you poison another, it will increase to 12.5% x3.5, and so on.

Let’s say you attacked for 800k damage. 12.5% of that will bring your poison DoT to 100k per tick.

When you activate element critical Blight (400% of Poison DoT = x4), your blight clouds are supposed to inflict 400k damage per tick.

Now, let’s factor in the Plagued set. You poisoned one enemy, multiplying your DoT by 2.25. Your Blight clouds will get multiplied by 2.25 too, increasing your blight cloud’s damage to 880k per tick! So on and so forth…

tl;dr Plagued is a good set for us poison users.

Someone red or purple, in case that this post has any errors whatsoever please correct it accordingly.

1 Like

ive read. but im not very good in english. i dont understand about multiplying damage… i though plagued designed for tankiness. it boost my armor like 24k.

It serves both purposes, but the poison-boosting effect is more often overlooked.

Okay thanks. btw plagued and druidic work well together.
? mostly my set are eternal. my eternal boost poison damage very high. total all poison from set around 20k-24k. poison damage (pure before counting by + % damage ) with defiant (OH) +98% poison. (robe) +39% poison damage… (ring) +47% poison damage. (necklace ) +20% poison damage. how the counting/calculating ? 1 by 1 or add all together then apply on damage.

Naw man, Druidic is pretty bad in the current version. But with the Regen buff as indicated in the Leech article. it gets a whole lot better!

Naw man, Druidic is pretty bad in the current version. But with the Regen buff as indicated in the Leech article. it gets a whole lot better![/quote]

ik. i got 12k something regen when i build druidic. but low poison damage.

Then you will love the new patch!