The Question Thread

The reason bow is preferred over chakram is purely because there is no chakram with legendary element damage% affix and the only piece of gear with legendary element damage% on it that can be converted into a chakram is the seven deadly sins blade which is a write off for vary obvious reasons otherwise I would completely agree with you chakrams 4 life all the way they are by far my face rogue weapon

thanks for clearing up the questions guys. what i meant is iā€™m having multiple digits of Bs in damage but not that long compared to 9k floor guys dmg. i already decided iā€™ll be back with guns again. i donā€™t like the bow playstyle really. i am just frustrated it took me a month to finish my 60k regen set and found out that bows suck (for my play style) and i still prefer guns. is there any chance or an issue with regards to guns? i havenā€™t seen it on spotlight since i started going here in the forums.

another set of questions.

1. is a obisdian chakram good? i looted an eternal obsidian sword and converted it to chakram and guess what itā€™s damage is 400k+.

2. why is chakram preferred on druidic + plagued builds? Iā€™m asking because I want to salvage my 60k regen set and would like to know if mh dmg plays a vital role in the poison clouds dmgs.

thatā€™s it. thanks.

Poisen dot is = 80% of your damage so yes main main hand damage is very important and thus you can get some truly absurd numbers out of chakrams

Iā€™ll share my gun build very shortly. Just tweaking some parts but itā€™s 99% done ^^

1 Like

thanks was planning to launch mine as well next week on my day off.

thanks for the info

Some question plzz help :smile:

• Elemental Critical : What does this mean ? It mean increase Chance enemy become Toxic ? How much E.C is ok in a gear ( i got 80% ) If 100% maybe Enemy always Toxic so Blight will become great but i saw them can be more 100% ? Why ?
  • Poison Damage % ( Legen Affix ) : How much in a gear ? Need all 6 item or only 3-4 ?

Also , iā€™m a Meteor Wiz with 13k HP but in Floor 530+ very easy DIE but skyfall or TNT ? Should i remove some affix DMG to change to HP affix ?

alchemy question:
with alchemy, you lose/gain hp or mp depending on which is highest/lowest. is this based on % or your actual hp/mp. ex. your hp is 100k/1m (10% left) and your mp is 50k/100k(50% left). will you lose hp if you get hit ? or will you lose mp?

just imagine it will reduce the higher (hp and mp) and you will gain who is lower (hp mp). i think itā€™s based on actual hp and mp max. ive used this set before and itā€™s great i just preferred others because this does not suit my playstyle

itā€™s obviously not based on the max value so please just donā€™t answer if you donā€™t know.

Elemental Critical can spawn a toxic cloud (toxic), a pillar of fire (immolate), freeze your opponent (freeze), paralyze youā€™re opponent (paralyze), or summon an orb (orbit).
These skills are increased in damage massively by the affix, ElemCrit Dmg or, Blight, High Voltage, etc.
The cap for PvE on elemental critical is 40%, 16% for PvP.
However many ED% affixes you want. Itā€™s preference.
Soon enemies will one-hit you anyway. Just worry about killing before being killed. Avoid maps with Skyfall and TNT.

then again your question was also very obvious. like i said alchemy seems to base on the actual (current) hp, e.g. you have 100k/1m hp it will detect the 100k. well anyway i donā€™t have enough info with regards to the calculations but i just shared what i noticed when i used this set. it was one of the first sets that i used when i started playing dq months ago.

ok. obviously you meant max to mean the same as current. thank you for the very obvious and clear answer.

Can anyone explain to me : Resource Cost ? Stat Cap ? What is that ?

resource cost is how much mana you spend to cast your skills. if you are using resource mythics, mana might be changed to a different resource. HP if using blood magic or energy/fury if using energy/fury mythic.

stat cap is the limit at which a certain stat or bonus is useful to you. for example: attack speed has a cap of 60% in pve. so if you have more than 60% attack speed worth of affixes on your gear, anything exceeding 60% will be useless to you. you can increase the stat cap, though, if you use the epiphany set.

How are crits calculated when it comes too dots? Can a crit hit during a dot and then to dot get the damage boost?

A crit chance happens when you attack/ use skills. Your damage output from that attack, crit or not, is th damage your Dot will be based from.

Yeah I get that part be see hereā€™s the thing if crushing blow is checked at the same time crits are and crushing blow can be proced by a dot(I know this is true because Iā€™ve tested it dot damage can crushing blow) then can a dot crit and is the chance for that too occur checked every time that dot does damage