The Question Thread

Then you will love the new patch![/quote]

lol everything i read about 1.9 really make me crazy… cant wait any longer lol. ive already keep 11 lagend map when i read about KEEP lagend and eternal map for next patch. for some “REWARD”

Ive 1 question.

ive sent to a support team for help retriver my crystal due to game suddenly stop and when restart/rerun the game back it bring me to first time setup. wipe all my data. so to make it short… Support team ask me to upload my data for they fix (add crystal/item). but then, i start to worry for play the games while they do some fix. because as for now im very careful. always do upload thing to secure my item in my inventory. is it safe for me to play while they do some fix. or i should take a rest and wait for them to reply for next step to fix it.?

It is best for you to wait till they fix it. Just incase something drops that you want to keep.

Help me understanding Jaspering Item.

Q: Does jasper change MH & OH depanding on Affix or name or item by item.?

Example: Dont remember well the OH name [Defiant] trap (rogue), i jasper to wizard, it give me [Defiant] skull (the item change follow by name and Affix) *checked on rogue and wizard Legendex. i just tried 1. since i leak of jasper C. and the item it self. then i got another [defiant] Ragnarok blade/sword (wizard. *i change fex affix. Reduce CD= +weapon damage and Fire Damage= +% weapon damage. but then, this time it it give me dagger. not a ragnarok chakram… why. ? can someone explain it jaspering format.

**Edit
The defiant trap i talk about is insolence. it change to the exactly same as the insolannce skull (same as in legendex)

dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Equipements

TLDR:
They go by alphabetical order.

[quote=“Clogon”]http://dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Equipements

TLDR:
They go by alphabetical order.[/quote]

I dont get it by alphabetical order
** my english are poor.
But i get the order by the list stated on jasper convert thing
So whatever item (MH & OH) jaspered it will always change follow by the list order right.
*just asking for make clear.

Click the link and scroll to the very bottom. There is a jasper conversion list.

That’s gonna be everyone’s rule of thumb when jaspering.

Hope this build are worth for all player that give me a tips and help… hope you guys (the one helping answer my question) are pleased and not disappointed with the result of my build. ik this build are still not enough. so i still need help build it…

okay from above. that my current build. i know my pet are not match with wizard. i will change that when i got new pet that fit it. and from the item. what should i change.? nadroji set affic (will be change when i got my second nadroji ring or necklece) as for now i cant change due to need more rare lagend.

At first glance, the headpiece needs more work.

Plus points for an excellent eternal staff! Lucky guy.

[quote=“ocenyx”]At first glance, the headpiece needs more work.

Plus points for an excellent eternal staff! Lucky guy.[/quote]

Thanks. what change do u thing are need on hesfpiece.
and eternal staff i just start use after removing all mirror image proc on all my item. that mirror proc are bugged when with staff. comet explode on impact hit me too. lol

Go for 700% Blight, if your stuff allows.

Criticals and Critical damage are irreplaceable, don’t neglect them.

Swap that frostfire regalia for a custom nadroji robe.

That’s all for now

[quote=“ocenyx”]Go for 700% Blight, if your stuff allows.

Criticals and Critical damage are irreplaceable, don’t neglect them.

Swap that frostfire regalia for a custom nadroji robe.

That’s all for now[/quote]

okay… and on nadrijo robe. should i change the set to rage.? it will boost crit damage with that 100k def. and should i just focus on crit chance on that robe.? how much obsidian crit chance max cap.?

Capped at 50% Crit Chance (for now). About Rage, there might be some changes in the next patch, it’s a little OP currently.

Capped at 50% Crit Chance (for now). About Rage, there might be some changes in the next patch, it’s a little OP currently.[/quote]

ohh ik about rage going have some change on next patch. so in ur opinion. with my current build… the next coming nadrijo robe. the set affix. suitable to change to what. ive seen nadrijo robe affix set… the lagend affic are +%element damage max cap 100%. should i just focus on element damage, DoT damage or try focus on other damage boost source. like crit chance and crit damage.

Basically it depends on your purpose and your play style. It’s hard to tell which is better than the other :wink:
If you’re having 100% Element DMG, I think you should go with some +5000 Element DMG.

[quote=“zzvilzz”]Basically it depends on your purpose and your play style. It’s hard to tell which is better than the other :wink:
If you’re having 100% Element DMG, I think you should go with some +5000 Element DMG.[/quote]

Is this good? i just found and make some change.

Ive question… i just notice while making robe [look at above picture] wizard talent (Focus) +%weapon damage. is that effect both *MH & OH.? or its only effect MH.?

Yes, Focus is the only way to boost the WD of both weapons.

need some help. i found warrior eternal mythical sword.
mythical [set affix]
+89% all mythics skill damage [lagend affix]
and 4 slot for mythics stone.

Ik we can slot in mythics stone on it. but then when it turn to mythics skill. how am i soppose to put the other 3 affix lol. its eternal. can anyone give some hint. is the eternal can be mod in next patch?

Well your luck ends there, pal…

Mythology eternals suck just like that :laughing: