The Question Thread

Your welcome, i just help explain what i know. :slight_smile:

Imagine inferno bonus: gain 200% Dot duration when have atleast 4 inferno set equipped.
Bleed dot duration 30sec lol cover the whole 30sec in arena,

Downfall, need 4 inferno, player will leak damage multiplying.

1 Like

Lmao yeah hehehe if only the fights lasted long enough for that too end up useful right

The player will end up dying from vortex lol

Hehehe yup exactly unless they are clogon (too my previous version of my pure vortex tank) could prevent over 2 million damage at times and it was so hilarious

Yeah vortex is just crazy, if 2 tank encounter both have vortex, the op lag happen haha

Hehehe yup I really like it when that happens too be honest cause thunder is so good for sustained tank fights :blush:

I tried searching for this answer but the rogue talent ambush causes projectiles to drop traps. Will heroic points in lay trap or sentry boost the dmg of the ambush traps?

Thanks in advance.

Yep, damage stack, +50% damage, torrent :smiling_imp:

Yup exactly :blush: I don’t really understand why people don’t use thunder more it’s super duper powerful

Fire and bleed more shine I guess, haha

Hehehe yup must be it

Hello you guys,

I got a few questions for you :slight_smile: maybe you can help:

1. Elem Crit cap is 40% afaik, but does additional Freeze/Toxic/etc. also count into that? Or may I have 40% ECrit and 15% Toxic and it amounts to 55% Chance to spawn poison cloud?
  2. Is there a cap on damage reduction? Or do I have with Equivalance and ShieldWall 90% damage reduction when I have 1/1 current HP/MP for instance?
  3. How does the damage reduction of defiant work? Does it add 25% reduced damage or does it add 25% or my damage reduced % (so if I have 50% damage reduction it would then add another 12.5% only at 100%HP)? Is it then increased to 50% if I have only 1HP left?
  4. Is there a cap on HP/MPregen? What is it on Elem Dmg% and Element Crit %? Is there a list :)?
  5. What does it mean if the numbers turn orange instead of green in the stats window if there’s no cap given? MPregen is orange in the Defense/All Stats section (30K), but there is no cap in [ ] given behind the number. HPregen is orange in the Defense section and green in the All Stats section (14.7K).
  6. Multi and Extra Attack Chance: Do they do something for secondary attacks like Twister/Meteor? Because on primary you can see the animation for 2 multi going three shots instead of 1, and extra attack chance is also visible. But not so for the secondary skills. So are multi attacks triggered on secondaries, or some, or none?

Thank you so much :smiley: :heart_eyes:

Mid

1. Cap is 40 (unless you have epiphany set to increase the cap.
  2. It doesnt work that way, damage reduction implementation doesnt work by adding all damage reduction %.
  3. at lvl 5 you get permanent 25% damage and dmg reduc . the other benefit is, the less current hp you have you get more bonus dmg reduc and damage.
  4. 30K is the cap for each
  5. It means it’s capped or it’s a good/sufficient amount
    6 Only works with Primary attacks

Does +XP so anything on M3 beyond 25%? The stats page doesn’t show the +175% like it does with gold/luck.

Thx a bunch! Regarding Elem Crit and Toxic, if I have 40% EC and 15% Toxic it shows 55% Toxic green in the Offense section. Nevertheless it’s cropped at 40% then? Just to be sure :relieved:

€: So is there a thread somewhere about dmg reduction?

damage reduction is multiplicative. example: your damage reduction from equivalence is 50% and shieldwall at 40%. Your total DR% will be:

Total DMG Reduction % = {1 - [(1 - 0.5)*(1 - 0.4)]} * 100% = 70%

Another way to look at it is through the damage dealt to you:

Final DMG = Original DMG * (1 - 0.5) * (1 - 0.4)
Final DMG = Original DMG * (0.5) * (0.6)
Final DMG = Original DMG * (0.3)

Note that this does not include DR from armor and other dmg reducers.

Do you know actual formula with AR and Armor? Or its same as you mentioned?

everyone should. it’s in the codex.

dmg after armor = dmg - (dmg * (armor/(armor + (enemy level) * 1000)))

or you can translate it to another DR multiplier

DR due to armor = {armor / [armor + (enemy level * 1000)]} * 100%

so if you want to combine all of those damage reducers including DR from armor it will be

final dmg = orig dmg * (1-DR1) * (1-DR2) * (1-DR3) … and so on

just fill in the values for the DR’s

1 Like

I just started playing DQ a few days on my iPad and yeah… I read some guides how to get started but I’m still confused because there ist just so much to know. I figured first thing is to get to a high floor and get a good farming equip. I saw some nice farm gears in this forum but i dont have the mythstones to go for mythical Equipment yet. So can someone help me what i can go for with not having that very high mythstones and crystals yet?
I know i should max gold find and item drops and try to run with that and not die^^
But what are the first things that are worth using cs/ms?
Also after Legends(red) i saw green, lightblue and purple equip…
Purple are the mythicals and only obtainable with 4 correct mythstones in sockets right?
But what about the others? Green = eternal = very rare drops?
Whats lightblue then?
And a last question regarding pvp… I always get messages about loosing Rank points due to an abandoned match. What is this? I Never gave up or quit from a fight, so i dont know why i lose points :o
Thanks for any help and have a nice day :smile: