The Question Thread

Killing 50 epic enemies will cause one to spawn this is the only way to encounter them :smile:

1 Like

Ah… so it takes too much for me to do it at the moment.
Btw, can you check that Gold Quest? It detects a low value compared to the game… there must be something wrong.

HI Phaolo,

What do you mean detects a low value on the gold quest? I have had a few people there are issues with it but when I try to unlock it on my end everything works ok.

Yeah I’ve heard that it’ll be up to tdaniel to check on it since it’s through an outside app and not through dungeon quest itself :smile:

For example I got like 500K ingame, but the quest stayed at 0 for a while, until suddenly… 20K?
And now… it’s back to 0? O_o

when did you start the quest? Was it on monday/tuesday?

No, a pair of hours ago or something.

Ok, I will try to test this again on my end. Thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes

Hey, could you add an option to convert mythstones to crystals?
The stash is growing in number, but stones are going to be used wayy less than the gems…

1 Like

+1 and also make it able to vendor for cash

1 Like

There are desires for something similar/better. Sadly dunno when we will ever see it.

Umm… also other quests have problems and they seem stuck at 0 even if they are “Accepted” and in progress (actually should be “Completed” by now).

This bug(s) is extremely frustrating.

I test on my end and have no issues at all getting them to complete so trying to track down the issue is very difficult.

Here are some things to keep in mind: (according to the documentation I have)

1. You must be on the latest version of Dungeon Quest to accept the quests that are active. When the quests are made on the google side they use the live version of the game to verify completion status.

2. You must be connected to the internet at all times to complete these quests. This is a google requirement for Google Play Games.

3. You must have the latest version of Google Play Games Services installed on your device and you must be logged in.

4. The game must be installed from the Google Play Store. Google Play Games services will not work with a sideloaded application.

Does sonme one of you use the FireTV 2nd Generation and could tell me something about the prefoirmance on pack size maps?

the fire tv (in my tests) has no issues with the game on large pack size maps.

I think the amazon fire tv is one of the better performing devices out of all those we support.

It’s a YES to all the points, though.

Btw, I just managed to temporarly refresh\unfreeze the counters:
I opened the Google Play app, went to Notifications (2 for 2 quests), clicked on one.
The counters of the accepted quests aren’t 0 anymore (even if the latest progress was ignored).

Tomorrow I’ll check if they actually update while playing.

EDIT: nope. The refresh was apparently random. Now they’re both at 0 again. -_-

Any other OH item besides brain cage that has Push the limit?

Wiz aether brace.

Oh ty :wink:

1 Like

What makes Momentum so powerful? It says that it “increases dmg by 10% per rank of total movement speed bonus” so I am just wondering how it’s calculated cause I seem to gain heaps of dmg from it