This Subforum Gets Much Love *Wild Doge Appears*

I dont do much requests atm. Sorry.
But tell me more of this badwolf build and what it does and I might get inspired to sketch it out. No promises though x)

1 Like

I will show you a video of it. https://www.amazon.co.uk/photos/share/PQGq7p5ttPIRb6IwDvVTjkUtHgTEttKtbcUIevcU4vy/gallery/V9M6d6B1NU-uKJ_uoMrBvA Here is the character in action @LK_Stradmore. The name comes from a character in the British sci find series Dr Who. If you have never seen it basically the doctor is timelord who can rejuvenate on death and become a new person ( male or female) and travels through space and time in a blue box which is bigger on the inside than the outside. It’s called the tardis ( for time and relative dimensions in space) The box in my avatars in fact.The doctor had a human companion called Rose. When face with his greatest enemy who intend to destroy the universe he traps rose in the tardis and returns her to earth while he prepares to be killed. Rose opens the heart of the tardis and becomes godlike and all knowing. She becomes the Badwolf. She scatters the word through his timeline to help him. She returns with the tardis and destroys the Doctors enemies https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9847_BEaLlM. The Doctor realises the power will kill her so he takes it in and it kills him and he regenerates. She forgets everything but as Badwolf allowed herself to leave messages in eternity. The Doctor had a regret that in order to save the universe from a war between his own race and the Daleks , he committed genocide by wiping both out. The Badwolf reappears to that moment in time to undo the decision. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a8HoZlhenZ4

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks for the references @dickwad.
Ill look into them for inspirations. Ill let you see the finished art first, alright?
Until then, here is a new artwork that I have made.
003_20200319112650
Enjoy Everyone!

10 Likes

Awesome❤️

2 Likes

Nice work @LK_Stradmore . I hope you turn your art talent into a living :sunglasses:

1 Like

@LK_Stradmore can I use that on my backgroud picture but need permission from you.

2 Likes

Permission granted @ArVn! :grinning:

I really hope so @dickwad! :innocent:

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

5 Likes

“Give us your money or the pet gets it!” :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Love seeing all this fan art, you’re all awesome! Talented, too! :smiley:

3 Likes

I love my avitar. It’s perfect.

2 Likes

I had a friend who’s daughter liked drawing. The drawing was very gothic and macabre. Disturbing even. But I saw talent and suggested she pursued it and so she did art at university. I don’t know what she’s done with it as I don’t keep in touch on Facebook with anyone no more. It’s weird that at disturbing times your mind goes back. Got in contact with friends I’ve not seen for a decade yesterday. It’s almost as though that every survival philosophy you acquire to cope with life becomes redundant and suddenly the small things matter.

3 Likes

Choose your Waifu!
Untitled112-1

4 Likes

eye patch FTW!!

3 Likes

Untitled127_20200715235148 Untitled125 Untitled126 Untitled124

5 Likes

:love_you_gesture: Love the “vitruvian” take on the rogue chakram attack

2 Likes

Thank you! This is what I think of when tried a Chakram build with Periphery and Double cast(chakrams flying everywhere xD)

Now this next art isnt DQ related much like the 4th art is, its kinda like im sharing this art for anyone to use even DQ as possibly new class or something if they do so wish hahaha :smiley:

Edit: What? System can edit posts? :open_mouth:

6 Likes

@LK_Stradmore I see my character as a bad wolf with a zimmerframe.That would be a quirky but cool image.I

2 Likes