This Subforum Gets Much Love *Wild Doge Appears*

Quick sketch of a nightblade rogue doing a Blur of Blades(Reference).
Sorry for necroposting, just had a sudden urge to sketch aftee browsing my old arts :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

A Quick follow up on another quick sketch!
Featuring a nightblade warrior throwing a Lightning Axe(Reference).
Pretty hard to draw the armor since its hard to focus the nightblade armor ingame…

5 Likes

Wow! You’ve got an awesome skills there @LK_Stradmore. I love the nightblade rogue btw. :heart_eyes::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Sketch features the Wizard mocking the enemy by "Negate"ing its attacks. Reference is from tarkir block…

Been pondering for as far as I can tell, what would it look like if DQ had a TCG game like Magic… :grin:

6 Likes

lots of nice art here. keep up the good work. :heart_eyes: :paintbrush:

3 Likes

I feel like I’m in the Tate art gallery :innocent:

1 Like

I want see it as painted :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah. Let’s revive art section shall we :smile:.

2 Likes

Me too lmao :grinning::grin::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

welcome back, love the art.

1 Like

Thank you @Golem.
I am sorta going in and out of this forum from time to time and my passion for this game has been rejuvinated by a post where they’ll shed some love back into the game we all love to play.
So now i present my revived passion to draw some DQ arts.
Time to pay tribute back to this game that made me play till 3am :laughing:

2 Likes

:rofl: :heart_eyes: :gift_heart: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

One more art before I sleep!

2 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

they way she looks…probably thinking ‘I find more gold than the Wizard & Warrior combined, and neither of them know how to cook a decent meal. and even the monsters show me some respect…’

2 Likes

Made me laugh! @Golem
As a reward, heres an art I have recently done! Enjoy Everyone!

1 Like

4 Likes

AWESOME!!! I love Chakrams! :heart_eyes_cat: must be Mirror Image Master (I see the mirror on her hip).

1 Like

Can you draw one for my “Badwolf” character . A pistoleer summoning rogue that uses time warp, storm,ricochet and vault. . It would be interesting what you come up with.