Tip on Crystal(Obsidian) crafting

At Rubik’s Crystallography guide he said:

So, he take an item with anyother affix to put Obsidian and hope that the one he want appears.
Considering that you can’t have the same affix twice even if it have diferent quality (Ex: Can’t have Legendary +HP% and Crystal +HP% at the same time), before you use the Obsidian, spend some Topaz/Angelite to add affix that you do not want to be crystal (Ex: You want Crystal +225% Luck, add rare/epic Critical Chance, Critical DMG, HP%, Flat Armor and Flat All Resist on the other five slots, and keep just the space to the Obsidian), just then you add the Obsidian. So, instead of having 4/20 (4 Crystal Options to choose from out of 20 Crystal Affixes) chance, you would have 4/15(4 Crystal Options to choose from ou of 20 - the 5 you already have). At cost of just some angelites.
Edit1: The 5 Normal/Epic affix you’ll add don’t need to be random, add the 5 that would be worse to pick. (Ex: If you prettend to add +Crit DMG to Helm and +Crit Chance to OH, don’t add Normal/Epic Crit Chance to Helm, cause if it comes Crystal, wouldn’t be a problem, u’ll just have to change plans instead of waste an Obsidian).
Edit2: Saw that on Griffins’ crystal topic:

So wouldn’t be 4/20(20%) and 4/15(27%) but 5/20(25%) and 4/15. Lesser help in my tip, but still a gain. Adds some chance to have the one you want while still helping to exclude the worse ones.

(Considering that you aren’t hacking like everyone else, ¬¬)

1 Like

Wow, thats really helpful tip. 11/10 would use again :smile:

Is really everyone hacking? Like, do we know how many hackers are there compared to good players?

[Removed due to vulgarity.]

Who are you mad at?

I think that if you are not native it is ok when you do some spelling mistakes as long as it can be understood and if you keep trying to be a bit better in english every day.

Or are you mad at me that I am being offtopic? If so, sorry for it then.

@kajfik000 the guy @mormszzz Should be one of the Hackers… That’s why he is so mad… Got exposed, kk

please be formal

Nice tip. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the rude Behavior the other day my Grand Father Died Soo that why i was Angry
yeah i know my english is retarded Broken hahaha now im Okay and How stupidly I acted yesterday
i feel soo weird being an adult and all

im sorry to hear that @mormszzz

Thank u
U know that feeling that u lost someone but u where not ready for it even though that u know that his time has come
its unbearable