Top list of more battlewritting on the arena Hercules grittings

@kiane_zaine @NUIQUE @HawkEye
THE BIG THREE ON 1V1 CHAMPION LEAGUE

The best rouge ingame Joymhel20 very experiences you Got some day i well PMing with you to talk about blahblahblah.

And nuique love and piece i like you hybrid build on warrior TCC i hope some day you well make share that to all.

And you HawkEye WarLord on arena thank you for teaching me as soon as very well. I hope you some day I release with an exactly build like zoro roronoa.

9 Likes

Thanks for the recognition @Mr_Hercules.

I want you to go to top.
I am going to use my camper again so you can eat my mmr and climb to the top place. :muscle:

Enjoy bonus rounds again.:smiley:

3 Likes

Thank’s sir nuique.:handshake:

9 Likes

woah monsters…imba

3 Likes

thankyou for gretting. @Mr_Hercules the WarLord steal active right now since played 2.0 GodBless us Happy played DQ to all.
Wy_GWP

8 Likes

Very welcome sir @HawkEye :handshake:

7 Likes

2k19 battlewrittings on the arena.

@dickwad and @Golem i hope you to pot on this your battlewritting.:blush::handshake:

7 Likes

I’m going to show mine now . Get ready to feel sad for me.

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Your legend player @dickwad outstanding battlewrittings you got.:heart:

7 Likes

Thank you @Mr_Hercules :grinning:

2 Likes

Your welcome.:heart:

7 Likes

Tell me. What does current streak mean ?

2 Likes

it should show a 5 win streak if you look at it before you get a loss. or something like that. or a 5 loss streak before you get a win. but when I look at it from time to time, I always see a 0. even when I check during a winning streak.

4 Likes

woah mine is less than both 900 battles

2 Likes

went to Battle Arena the other day and my 1v1 is over 800 wins and over 400 loss, around 1300 total matches. I focus on Campaign part of the game, with the goal of making 3 Chest Farming 1v1 Characters and 3 2v2 Chest Farming Teams.

4 Likes

Your wizard is a lonely one man army.

Maybe $0.99 for a friend?

6 Likes

Soon sir nuique.

6 Likes

Atchieve Good record in a while.

6 Likes

Nice👌

6 Likes