Treasured or fortunate perk

Im ready to get a new perk and was wondering what perk is best to choose first out of the 2? I have dealer by the way. If i have treasured or fortunate on my main and hireling character do they stack? Oh by the way i have treasured and fortunate on my main character so this decision is for my hired character thats why i wanna know which one is best to choose first and if they stack.

They don’t stack only the perks on the main are calculated. If you have accomplished as a perk already then both are good though I like treasured. If your first perk is not accomplished then consider accomplished as a perk :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Alright i thought they didnt stack but i had to make sure. Accomplished was the first perk that i ended up choosing and then treasured and fortune and im loving it haha

1 Like

while Ascending my Rogue & Warrior, I chose Dealer for the Hireling and Fortunate for the Main. because Dealer is the only Perk that is used by the Hireling, as I have read in many Posts. but the Dealer Perk needs to be on the Main. so I am getting a boost to Gold Find & Luck, but not 10x Gold from selling Items.

Treasured is only good if you want Eternal and Crystal Items in the Early Game. but since you can only use a few Crystals to Craft Eternal Items, they tend to become useless except for converting into Ultra Rare Crystals.

1 Like

I left the hunter perk till last using an hunter ring instead.

Ya i also dont need the hunter perk cause im using the ring as well so ill get hunter last. Well since you guys have responded im not worried about which perks to get for my hireling since they dont stack and i have the dealer perk for my hireling so im good to go since i got all the main perks for my main class

1 Like

as long as you don’t switch your Main & Hireling around, it doesn’t matter which order you get Perks for the Hireling. but if you do switch them around, just get them in the same order as the Main.

When I started ( it will be two years in June ) I was ascending two characters. I was gutted when I realised the perks don’t stack :joy: Any drop will go to either your main and hireling, be class specific, and the same chance of being legend of eternal.

1 Like

So having hirelings of different classes helps you unlock the codex quicker.

1 Like

but you don’t get items from the third Class unless you go solo or get the third Class for a Farm Team. decisions, decisions.

1 Like

Thats why its good for me that i only like the rogue and the wizard i guess haha

1 Like

the downside is if there is only a Warrior Item that you need to Jasper for a Build, then you have to use Dust to get it out of the Codex, or Farm solo until you get it.

the upside is that the Classes you do have get tons of items for their Classes and don’t have to worry about Warrior items getting in the way.

Ya but if you play a class long enough and have all the legendaries and so on you could just jasper them to lets say a class you never used and soon or later get all the legendarys for the class you don’t use right? I mean it would take a very long time and i dont hate the warrior class to ever try that cause ill play the warrior soon enough but could it be possible doing that?

2 Likes

I did that, use Jasper and changed the Class of item to Class that doesn’t have that item in Codex. it doesn’t get counted as found in the Codex. but yes, you could use Jasper to do that with items that all Classes have, like Equality. but some items are Class Specific, like the items with Frozen for Rogue. also, the weapons Jaspered to another Class might be different from Class to Class. if you look at Mutiny & Ragnarok items with Defiant Set, you can get any Weapon with Defiant using Jasper, except half will have +200% WD and the other half will have +100% ED.

1 Like

Ahhh alright i was talking about if it counted towards codex but since it doesn’t then never mind on doing it that way but it was worth the thought though haha. Ya but to get the class specific affix you’d have do a lot of crafting after you jasper it all so i guess that doesn’t sound like the right plan to ever try to do lol

1 Like

I haven’t tested it yet, but I think Talent affixes switch to Talent affixes of other classes that are in the same spot on the Talent Tree as they are. I got lucky a few times this way.

weapon skill affixes change based on the weapon they are usually on using Jasper conversion. there are some exceptions, like Torrent on Wizard item, stays Torrent to Rogue or Warrior. hmm, some day need to do some tests on this, just had some ideas.

when I did that Jasper, I was just doing some Crafting, but then I noticed that I didn’t have it in the Codex, and that using Jasper didn’t count as finding it as loot to be marked as found in the Codex. I think that has happened at least twice, which is why it kind of stuck in my head. I actually kind of got excited at first when it occurred to me that it would be a nice way to fill up my LegendEx, but that’s not the way it happened.

1 Like

Yes talents jasper to the corresponding slots on another class but it doesn’t matter. Just change the talent :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Now I can’t remember if you can change talents on eternal. But I think you can.

Yes you can. Just tested it. Will have to change it back because the talent is crap.

1 Like

you should bookmark Crafted Eternals in the Arena from the Discussion Only Cheaters & Hackers Thread.

1 Like