Update on my build😅😅

Suggest and correct me if I have a mistake on this build guys… I don’t have video because everytime I upload the video it will always error

4 Likes

good build. only a few monsters will have a combination of affixes that would make them hard to kill with Effective Mythic.

if it never becomes a problem, then awesome build. if it does, just remake the ring to have Ignore Resist instead.

if you have room on the Pet, maybe have +50% Bleed Damage to increase the damage of Bleed from Blistering. unless you already have the best affixes on the Pet already.

1 Like

I’m still farming for the pet and trophy

1 Like

Which pet should I use vamperic touch or ascendent… VT for bleeding and Ascendent works like “ignore resist” which one should I equip?

1 Like

You can change amulet talent to deadeye to trigger more deadly strikes

1 Like

Vampiric Touch is only good if you want a huge Bleed damage Build, and it replaces HP Regen with Healing when you cause Bleed.

Ascendant doesn’t work like Ignore Resist at all. it lowers the enemies resistance so you can do more damage with the Element it is resistant to. plus, Ascendant & Ignore Resist don’t really work together for most of the reasons that IR doesn’t work with Weaken & Effective.

2 Likes

Btw about the glass canon how it is works? The higher the hp the more damage?

2 Likes

How about this pet?

2 Likes

No. You lose Hp in exchange for dealing more damage.

3 Likes

This looks like a pet made for Bleed Warrior. Good find!

2 Likes

I change all the trash affix

2 Likes

for a Warrior, you would take off the Amplify, for a Wizard, take off Lacerate, for a Rogue, take off both.

as @LK_Stradmore said, good for a Bleed Build. how about a Bleed Build on top of a Fire/Blistering Build.

Glasscannon is +50% Dmg and -50% HP.
Barbarian is +50% Dmg and -50% MP.
Push the Limit is +50% Dmg and +50% cost for Spells.

1 Like

So what affix should i replace of that affix if i take off that 2 affix?

1 Like

Some Monitor commonly available in different forms & shapes in the estore. So you should a little to know more about. best 1440p 240hz monitor for gaming

2 Likes

that’s for you to decide. basically, the choice is to add something that isn’t on the Gears, or increase something that you already have.

based on the build at the top of the Thread, put a Crit Chance and Deadly Strike on the Pet. this will mean more Critical Hits and more of your Crit Hits being Deadly Strikes.

1 Like

May I see the DPS?

Right now? :rofl::rofl: I can’t because I delete the offhand and ring item to make it better… Right now im using my farming build to farm more crystal and make it a better set

So farm based item huh? But does it kills the Enslaver and Cart easily? Like around 5-6 secs? Or lower? What I mean is that I’ve based on DPS not to loot but to climb on map higher HAHA

For me there is 3 type of category of the item build… Faming, pvp and climbing build.

+Farming: build help you to get more crystal, mythstone, gold and rare item but the damage is not that good.

+Pvp: is for arena and there is lots of enchantment is useless in the arena like adventure, etc

+Climbing build: is for killing monster even at the higher floor like 5000floor ex.

2 Likes

But in my current items are balanced like it kills the Enslaver and Cart easily and also I collect or picked up some crystals for at least 20