V.3.0.0.0 is LAG

A post was merged into an existing topic: Download limit

that is maybe because of the internet conn./data issue.

1 Like

This is to reduce or eliminate the upload and download abuse if a crystal failed to reroll and is most prevalent in multiple devices or sometimes single devices.

You can upload as many times as you want but download only once every 3 hours. Although you don’t have to download everytime but I guess I understand because of connection problems.

If you have multiple devices, you can upload and download but after downloading, waiting 3 or more hours. It’s still not so hard to maintain two devices with the progress but it does get harder if connection issues.

The ultimate strongest enemy in the arena. No internet connection or disconnected. Hahaha

1 Like

Yeah ! Haha

but still love this game . my problem is the setting if u close the game u need to disable the shadow again and again.

Yea @cuzegspiked , I admit that in the 2.5ver. I abuse the system in upload/download due to Effin Pets that I got in Enslaver feats, haha :smile: that’s how I got 2 ete Sera and 2 ete SHIBE , quite lucky on my last hunt As of now I got 5 eternal pets . The last is Eternal Leaf and maybe my last 3 eternal pets has Give me a large boost ! I consider them Near to Perfect. My 8hours Boost worth it . You’ll gonna see them soon with the build I’ll make

1 Like

Its ok bro. need to do : avoid packsize. Dont lure mobs . always disable shadow. I think not the server or the shadow is the problem maybe bcoz of my cp :smile: - poor kid playing with kitkat 1g ram almost full of videos and apps :joy: and btw im a poor englisher too but i dont care as long we understand each other u know hahaha

I played earlier and therefore, I disabled the shadow and set the fx to low then I played on campain mode and I noticed that the lag has lessen of about 80-90%. so I think when it comes to pvp, if the issue is not on the server then the issue is the “added shadow” 'cause I play dq before with previous ver. and with high fx sett. without much/noticeable lag issue. that’s all.

1 Like

sorry for my bad english.

sorry @ZARAKI my previous mess. that I deleted is not for you it’s just accidental. sorry again. #off topic

1 Like

and I tried to enter in a practice mode and it still does not load. is it a compatibility issues? like when the game setup on start.

the devs etc. should fix this and test it on older ver. of android OS also.

Just tried pvp again and after the first 3 matches it takes too long for the loading screen to finish again. Am i the only one experiencing this??

report what android OS you are using and what phone model

Yep yep thats wht happened to me. I clicked download many times (pissed off cz slow download), then the bad-news-bearer box appeared. I hvent even started to abuse it yet :stuck_out_tongue:

@tdaniel @Eater this is my cp model, BRAND:ARC MOBILE MODEL:ANDROID TV 403D
ANDROID OS VER.: 4.2.2 JELLYBEAN

:cold_sweat::cold_sweat::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::scream::fearful::fearful::sob::sob::sob::worried::worried::disappointed::disappointed_relieved::open_mouth::open_mouth::persevere::sleepy::unamused::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::gentlemanparrot:

lets wait for the update man

ok. for now I won’t play dq, I’ll just wait the next update.:frowning:

So it is a Google tv model that is connected to your monitor? You are using Bluetooth game controller or wired game controller?

nope. It is 4inch cellphone.
SPECS:
BRAND:ARC MOBILE
MODEL:ANDROID TV 403D
RAM:512
STORAGE:1.2GB
SCREEN SIZE:4"
PROCESSOR:DUAL CORE
CLOCK SPEED: 1.3GHz
That’s it. I don’t kmow. grapic card info. etc. That’s what I just know.