Version 1.8 review

as the new patch release today, anyone wanna give some tips before update the game? or don’t update? :confused:

Share ur thoughs here :smiley:

:bulb: My question: Does Imp pet able to get Eternal Legend item from the “pick up:Legend+” settings? :unamused:

EDIT1: what need to be done before get the new updates? regarding the feat system kinda “glitchy”

This will definitely change your mind on holding back from the update

Not sure about this one, but I think the answer is yes.

wow soo fast get such kind of item O.o some ppl kinda upset with the new “feat” reward though :confused:

[quote]

Not sure about this one, but I think the answer is yes.[/quote]
if possible Steiger answer this please? >_<

Oh, what is this… :wink:

Who cares about CS/MS feats while you can loot a 180K DPS weapon? :unamused:
Nice one, Dom XD

Jesus the drop rate …

Some small idea of what you can find.

Still hoping for someone to get the very first eternal pet :I

Its all I have been concentrating on :wink: but no luck, eternal pets are awesome at hiding.
Also on the imp kicking out Eternals, I have been running 2 imps on legend+ pick up and not had one yet :frowning:

Eternal cataclysm ring :unamused:

Looking for one ATM [emoji7]

Its all I have been concentrating on :wink: but no luck, eternal pets are awesome at hiding.
Also on the imp kicking out Eternals, I have been running 2 imps on legend+ pick up and not had one yet :frowning:[/quote]
So … Imp legend+ settings doesn’t work? :confused: where Steiger? :neutral_face:

Also on the imp kicking out Eternals, I have been running 2 imps on legend+ pick up and not had one yet :frowning:[/quote]
So … Imp legend+ settings doesn’t work? :confused: where Steiger? :neutral_face:[/quote]

Any Legend item obtained in any way has a chance to be Eternal, and… i was sleeping, it’s 8am here :smile:

So … Imp legend+ settings doesn’t work? :confused: where Steiger? :neutral_face:[/quote]

Legend+ rarely kicks out a legend from the imps. The setting says that the Imp will pick up anything below a legend and craft it into something AT LEAST the level of rare. So, if it kicks out a rare or epic item, it picks it right back up. I might get one or two legend items per level (I don’t use farming gear yet), and maybe half of those come from the imp.

Eternals aren’t easy to acquire – that’s the point.

I also hesitates to update because im not sure eternals is better than manually crafted ones.

Eternal comes with maxed quality and stronger affix value, but builds are mostly about affix combination.
And eternals have a very limited cuztomization, making it very hard to find ones with affix combination that we want…

If only eternals can also be affected with jasper, amber, citrine, peridot and sapphire…:slight_smile:
Or make new legend items with all random affix, including random set affix…

But eternal pet is really tempting…

There are other changes:

This is shamelessly stolen from the Google Play store.

• New item rarity - Eternal Legend. All Legend items will have a chance to drop as Eternal, doubling its Normal, Epic, and Legend Affixes.
• Improved rate of Legends becoming a Crystal Legend
• Item Affix sorting when applying any Crystal or Mythstone
• Adjusted several feats to provide more appropriate rewards
• All new tutorial system The tutorial will activate when using a new character
• We are preparing a localized version of Dungeon Quest for a Chinese release.
• Various bug fixes

In addition, the difficulty rating has changed from EP1-EP8 to now being “very easy” to “Mythic 3”. I think the levels are the same, just renamed. Of interest is that what was EP3 is considered “Normal” difficulty, whereas EP1 is now “very easy”.

if only eternal can Costumized by C.S… i think that is awsome :smile:

Bad News… eternal item is not accuired to costumized using Crystal … to Bad… :confused:

i tried, changed element on my eternal ascendent staff

so can? or can’t?

You can change element and nature only.