Wanna know my build?

Rich man :star_struck:

1 Like

Yeahh bro, I used a lot of gold back then for crafting a hiking build that kills Cart in an instant, I’ve never knew that in that amount of gold is an unlimited one, but now I’ve managed to less it into this :joy:

1 Like

But no worries bro, if you read our conversation with the Devs there’s no problem with it. I’m just finding a right build for floor hiking but it requires a huge gold for crafting and it’s fine hehe

Yes you’re right
I only doing farm in 200-1000m3

2 Likes

I don’t understand why many of you having a problem with your gold. Just go farm farm and farm! :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s better to farm at lower floors like 180-200 unless you are unlocking legend items in the codex. Trust me, there’s more legend items at lower floors.

1 Like

I can kill carto at high floors with just one skill. :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

1 Like

We’re having a problem because when adding a farming affix is it delays our development in our hiking build bro.

Is this for real bro?:flushed::flushed:

Yeah bro in a lower floor also haha :joy:

Yes, Taunt + proc if you know what i mean :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What I mean is in farming on lower floor that is it true that there’s a lot of legend items compared to the higher one?

Yes it is. Just use full farming build and full dmg hireling.

1 Like

May I ask something? How many legend items will it dropped in every map?

It depends, sometimes more than 10 legends and if you are unlucky sometimes 5 legend max :sweat_smile::rofl:It also depends on pack size and other map affix like enemy %.

2 Likes

Just popping in here, I don’t recall saying “unlimited gold” is ok if it is obtained using some form of save game manipulation. If I did say that, I would have been very much mistaken.

3 Likes

either Single Farmer or Farm Team, go max Luck & Item Drop, use Imp Pets with Option > Pick Up > Legend, Nadroji Bonus Affix, and Maps with any combination of Pack Size +% - Rare Monster +% - Magic Monster +% - Monster Affix +.

if you are going for Legend Leaderboard, you could just farm lower floors, as instant kills increase the chances of better loot.

3 Likes

But you don’t give punishment on my account that’s why I thought it’s just fine Mr. Admin, is there any explanation?

But how about the rare legend items Mr. Golem, does it drops also in the low floor?

No, there’s a map level required for some rare legends. Check the codex.

2 Likes