WDQ super division 1

@cronos4321 only a prototype but almost reach the top what else if you finish it maybe you’ll stay on the top :smile:

@Eater his prototype are good enough to reach the top(also even decent build can also reach the top w/ just hard work farming points)

@roykiyoy prototype good enough to reach the top and the finish product might stay on top :smile:

@Eater even the current prototype is enough to stay at the top. its just dat cronos might have dont much time spend on pvp.

yea my time limited for pvp tho, need to farm my resource and the item back. used alot it try and error. RNG troll me alot by giving unnecessary crystal affix also the ruby way more crazy used alot to get those immunities affix.

2 Likes

@roykiyoy thats the master builder skill :smile:

@cronos4321 yeah haha I just notice that almost every crystal has been easy to get only ruby cant get easily and almost 50-60% chance to get ruby was need to convert a eternal item already got some rubies in a row via converting eternal items :smile:

Have ur guys play in arena recently? Have any of you battle with my rogue prototype-x1? Need feedback tho, is it too easy to kill?

@cronos4321 hey I encountered your rogue in arena it deals great damage but I can kill it easily of low HP . heavensent. Here

ahh i see (will look into hp regen back after this), how the AI.? is it use vault too much?

The ai settings is good …gotta kill it fast before it kils me. :smile:

I see. thanks for give fast feedback. it really help. the AI test cant give me much info tho. the Enemy AI have very low hp. cant even see how the build work since my AI cast = Enemy AI dead lol

Yeah they they should put higher HP. :smile:

Lol 1.3M :smiley:

@cronos4321 main dps is torrent. it even hit 32k deadly strike on me. (though the ai itself is easy to beat. hope dey improve how ai moves lol) torrent dmg was around 6-7k -14k crit-30k+ deadly. (awesome build)

@Albertros nc hp u can stil improve that. in pve u can reach 17-20m+ hp(and some people can even build a much highhher hp that u cant imagine lol)

Woop u got it wrong. my toon main damage dealer is Storm tho. the turrent is to help deal some damage due to the fact (player most likely will avoid the storm)

1 Like

This kind of thread should be revived. It’s unfortunate that badass got himself banned somehow but it would be cool. If not, a close is also fine.