Welcome to the Dungeon Quest forums! We'd love your feedback

Quick question, does your character have elements on any weapons, so that he does a DoT effect to the enemy?

thats a shame it only last for 1000kills
dont wanna make this game p2w with my suggestion
i would gladly pay 2bucks for a permanent luck and exp boost on 1 char

We can understand that perspective. We feel that the 100% bonus that those two would give would be an extreme advantage to the game, so to temper that we reduced it to a set amount of kills and removed all ad’s forever from the game if those items were purchased.

That is not to say this won’t change in the future, but that is just some line of sight into why we did what we did.

Thanks again for the comments!

Meteor have DoT damage no ? I use Meteor ( and i tried with the DoT of the teleport too)

Afaik fire and poison attacks in general apply dots ice applys slows and shock pushes enemys back. Not so sure bout the last one

For reference:

All DoTs ( over time effects ) that are affected by Fester ( duration ), and Sorcery ( increases damage for Fire and Shock, chance of Shock jumping, and slow speed of Ice ).
[color=#00FFFF]Ice:[/color] Reduces movement by 50%
[color=#FF4000]Fire:[/color] adds an additional 80% damage over 2 seconds
[color=#00BF00]Poison:[/color] adds an additional 80% damage over 8 seconds
[color=#FFFF40]Shock:[/color] 50% ( and after first jump 25% ) Chance to chain additional shock bolts to nearby enemies

Other DoTs:
[color=#FF00BF]Ascendent:[/color] Increases damage dealt by other elements by 12.5% per rank of Ascendent
[color=#FF0000]Bleed:[/color] adds an additional 100% damage over 10 seconds.

1 Like

so it was DoT damage

I got two items with Blood Magic (Chest and ring) and try it, and that is my feedback :

• Great up of my DPS (88k to 108k)
  • Great up of my HP (25k to 55k)
  • Main hand/second hand use too much life when spamed (around 700/800)

So, for now, i wont use it because i die very quickly because i have around 2 attack per second and i kill myself

How much HP Leech and Regen do you have? Usually helps to have enough to make up for how much skills costs.

2.70 HP leech and 1500 HP regen

U shouldnt die then o.o
I have like 40k hp with bloodmagic chest 3atk/sec and around 2,7 hp leech and im fine with spamming

what is your main hand and second hand ?

Orb in off hand and sword/staff/wand main hand

i use staff and orb

the thing about lances and Axe
would be nice to see it changed into spears or at least make another spear-based weapon
the Axe whirlwind could use some reworked the area that it hits is very small even with 20% Aoe increase

We have made a few adjustments to the whirlwind skill and those will be in the next patch.

I love dungeon quest

But I play on legend difficult cuz I like big loots ( still don’t find that much high loot even with +200 rarity :confused: ) and the enemies above
Level 100 are really overpowered they do really much damage and the thorns enemies are the biggest problem. Only buggs I find are
The enemies that stuck in wall and loot to sometimes. One thing would be nice if coop would added

That’s all nice game :smiley:

Playing a wizard, and the first 100 levels were actually quite easy. Only the occasional deaths on enemies with thorns. Now, on lvl 100 and higher, normal enemies are still kill-able, just have to watch out a little more for ranged attacks, but what makes the game virtually unplayable is the amount of enemies with thorns on 100+. It looks like one on every twenty enemies has thorns. And thorns insta-kill me, because I use the gloves with blasting, so I cannot see who I’m firing at. And with a DPS of about 35k, two blasts is enough to commit suicide on thorns.

The amount of enemies with thorns and the amount of damage they do will be addressed in our next update.

i have no problem with thorns. just switch on my shield and im fine :wink:

i have to say this is my personal favorite game in store. keep moving guys. cant wait for next update. hope to see a new class soon. then i purchase slot :smile: