Welcome to the Dungeon Quest forums! We'd love your feedback

I cant see my position, i have that : “???”

so, its 50% more damage and 50% less health ?

Correct on Glasscannon.

Which leaderboard category are you looking at? If its ??? that means you havent submitted a score yet.

oh i have to submit it ? I dont know that, i will try tomorrow.

(its 1:20 AM in france, i need to sleep :smiley:)

the leaderboard in the main menu work but its the leaderboard ingame in “Stats” who dont work

First: i love Dungeon Quest :mrgreen:

There are just few things that i miss in this Game…

• Multiplayer
  • Trade & Raid with my Friends and other Players in the World :smiley:
  • better lvl design
  • more Enemy types
  • more Charclass (i ve a Warrior & Mage, a Archer or so would be nice)
    … this are my Basic Ideas.

Special Dungeons would also nice!
Or random Quests in a Dungeon. Like “find X” or “kill X” or “Kill X (<- Special Enemy)” :stuck_out_tongue:

The best Thing on Dungeon Quest in my opinion is, it is simple and you can play it wherever you are!

You do a great Job on Dungeon Quest! Keep it up!!

Hey thanks Snorgg, and welcome to our forums :smiley:

We totally agree on what should come up next for Dungeon Quest too, and we’re hard at work getting them completed!

Let us know if there’s any special enemy types or items that you’d like to see, we’re pretty open to suggestions here. :smile:

The empower talent is bugged, it say +47,5% power and +47,5% HP but when i use it i have +47,5% power but -47,5% life (26k to 13k HP)

I am pretty sure we fixed this as of the latest patch. 1.2.4 is out now on the google play store.

Thanks for your post, and we are sorry for the issue!

??? I dont understand what you did about the prices, the AR items have the same sell price and the main items have now a sell price of 250-700 (2500-4000 before)

Prices now should be dependent on item level, how many affixes the item has, and if the affixes are Epic or not. If you find anything that doesn’t seem right, feel free to post a screenie and ill take a look!

Ah ok i can understand this, but (for me) the sell price is low (around 4000 was high i can agree that), i need to kill a lot of monster before get 50.000 gold for reroll an item.

We did an update last night that adjusted some of the sell prices on items as well (which is what you are referring to I think). We are going to do another pass on this as well and new adjustments will be made and we will try to get another update out soon!

i speak about the new update

Ok, that was what I initially thought as well. Yes, we are going to adjust the way gold is calculated for item selling again.

I’ll just like to know when Thorns on monsters will be re-worked ? The only way I can kill a Thorns monster now on monster power 5 is to slowly teleport it to death … That’s if I don’t kill myself first :frowning:

1 Like

Should be fixed within the next week or so, will work a lot like the bracer’s reflect shield works, and will be activated every 3 seconds or so. This will at least make the thorns damage avoidable, if you’re paying attention :smile:

1 Like
  1. Yeti stage boss, please change the color of its projectiles or the color of the stage. While playing near a window with sunlight hitting my tablet’s screen, it can be hard to see the actual projectile.
  2. Option for increased view distance (zoom out) Depending on their position (notably directly below), enemies that charge straight at me (or shoot projectiles) can come out of nowhere. It’s no fun going from full life to suddenly dropping dead because 3 of those charging enemies were hidden at the bottom of the screen all ram into my character at the same time then immediately hack away what little life I have left after their initial charge.
  3. Secondary weapon (or equipment) set (for one tap switching)
  4. Lock Item (Don’t sell) / Sell All. Sell All will sell everything in your inventory except stuff you locked, also locked items can’t be individually sold unless you unlock them.

Great comments!

I like the idea of “locking” items to sell or not sell. We have talked about this at SBHQ and have a few ideas on how to do a “mass sell” and that is a great idea that we have not looked into yet.

YETI Stage - We will have a fix for this I believe in the next patch or patch after that one.

Quick Weapon Switch - another feature we want to put in but just have not had the time. Stay tuned :smile:

View distance could be a tricky one, especially will all the devices our game runs on. We will have to talk about this one internally!

Thanks again for posting, and for the great feedback/ideas!

Well if the view distance can’t be changed, maybe an option to move the potion buttons to the side in V-Stick Mode? Also putting the XP bar under the HP/MP bars? There’s only so much that can be seen directly below the character and the XP bar and Potion buttons obscure that even more.

We’ve had similar thoughts to you renger, but still havent decided which options will put in. Ideally we’ll get all the customization possible in, but we have to limit it due to time needed for other systems :smile: