Welcome to the Dungeon Quest forums! We'd love your feedback

i use staff and orb

the thing about lances and Axe
would be nice to see it changed into spears or at least make another spear-based weapon
the Axe whirlwind could use some reworked the area that it hits is very small even with 20% Aoe increase

We have made a few adjustments to the whirlwind skill and those will be in the next patch.

I love dungeon quest

But I play on legend difficult cuz I like big loots ( still don’t find that much high loot even with +200 rarity :confused: ) and the enemies above
Level 100 are really overpowered they do really much damage and the thorns enemies are the biggest problem. Only buggs I find are
The enemies that stuck in wall and loot to sometimes. One thing would be nice if coop would added

That’s all nice game :smiley:

Playing a wizard, and the first 100 levels were actually quite easy. Only the occasional deaths on enemies with thorns. Now, on lvl 100 and higher, normal enemies are still kill-able, just have to watch out a little more for ranged attacks, but what makes the game virtually unplayable is the amount of enemies with thorns on 100+. It looks like one on every twenty enemies has thorns. And thorns insta-kill me, because I use the gloves with blasting, so I cannot see who I’m firing at. And with a DPS of about 35k, two blasts is enough to commit suicide on thorns.

The amount of enemies with thorns and the amount of damage they do will be addressed in our next update.

i have no problem with thorns. just switch on my shield and im fine :wink:

i have to say this is my personal favorite game in store. keep moving guys. cant wait for next update. hope to see a new class soon. then i purchase slot :smile:

Great! Any word on when we can expect this update?
Another thing I encountered this morning is an epic (or was it legendary) foe. Far harder than bosses, it took me a good 15 minutes to kill it, by just running circles, turning around, throwing up a dome shield to slow it down a bit, firing 3 or 4 times and running away again. Are those meant to be this tough?

Great! Any word on when we can expect this update?
Another thing I encountered this morning is an epic (or was it legendary) foe. Far harder than bosses, it took me a good 15 minutes to kill it, by just running circles, turning around, throwing up a dome shield to slow it down a bit, firing 3 or 4 times and running away again. Are those meant to be this tough?[/quote]

that was definitely an epic boss past floor 100. they have a lot of health but with a good strategy they ar no problem :wink:

We don’t want to give a specific date for a few reasons, but the biggest is that we don’t want to give you all any bad information. While the guys on the team who make the game are incredibly professional and almost ALWAYS hit their target date (high five gents) it is the testing that really pushes our dates out. I handle most of the QA here at SB and I am by no means perfect at it.

We hope to finished with content creation for our next patch very soon. I have already started the QA process on my end as well. The minute we get close enough, you better believe you all will be the first ones to know about it!

Thanks for all your support!

I understand you don’t want to give us an ETA, but could you perhaps roll out a small patch that at least fixes the rerolling stats of orange stats? Right now it’s virtually impossible to upgrade our stuff, because it won’t get any better from it…

good question/comment!

Without going into a huge background discussion on project management and subversion control, the reason we cannot do an update right now is because they game would not work (as we currently are making a ton of changes).

I do understand where you are coming from on the rerolls, and I will talk to the guys and see if we can somehow do an interim patch release that won’t force us to undo a ton of work we have completed.

-td

I sure hope you can, because right now I keep getting one shot killed. Both on enemies with thorns as on fast, rare and epic enemies. This is my character

I just noticed that the affix Immolate on my casslasstrophy is bugged : its write 8.15% to immolate but in stats i have 8.15% to Toxic, Torrent, Freezing and Immolating

I am fairly certain that the casslasstrophy staff is intended to have all elements at the same amount. It could just be an oversight on our part for the item description.

I will check it out, and get a bug created for it.

Hi I have maybe a thing again and that’s that we can choose instead of rolling dices and hope for lucky one to get. For example that I have a strong weapon and I want a poison attack on it. I need to role like 8 times to just get poison attack and that costs much money. If u just let us chose what power she whant would be cheaper :smiley:

Other bug : the amount of damage deal by the epic monsters is around 11k on me but its write 1100

Fixed, thanks Murzol!

Ahahha [emoji23]

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX

would love to see a multiplier on converting crystals, tired of hitting apply 100000 times…