White Flag

Does this mean you get an eternal trophy 100% or can you get normal eternal items too?

if u are in eternal league. 1/5 chance to get eternal trophy when u open eternal chest. (Dieter said so) if u dont get eternal trophy, then u will get any random eternal item,

2 Likes

yep, I notice this problem as well.

in other words, every trophy is eternal if it’s coming from eternal chest. correct ?

yep. unless the bug happen again (getting legend trophy from eternal chest). lol. since that bug only happen to me last time, idk if it actually fixed. but since i got 3 eternal trophy now, i can say it fixed. lol

Sup guys? I have a few eternal pets, and some eternal maps, I can tell you what I do to get them. I’m pretty lucky with pets and maps but EXTREMELY UNLUCKY with rare legend drops (STILL NO FRIGGIN VACUUS BOW AND INSOLENCE, lol.)

Well anyway, I’m not sure if my method helps, but hey, I kinda get results, so I’m gonna share it anyway. I only get those Eternal Pets and Maps in Feats, the kill Enslaver/Carto and collect Maps ones. What I do, is when I just need one more kill to get the Feat, I don’t wear Eternalized gear the entire map until I meet the Enslaver/Carto, then I wear (6) Eternalized before killing it. Well that’s what I do, so yeah. Hope it helps.

Cheers.

1 Like

Thats exactly what I do but I end up getting map or other stuff by mistake before I get the chance so sometimes I do wear eternalized the entire map. Anyway thanks for tip @saintwave.

Thanks for saying that eternal items are easier than crystal legends. Now I feel better and will farm more with eternalized 6.

LOL.!!! Miracles happen, RNG God reckon my hard work and give eternal pet on random drop, yet the god trolling, give the bad affix. AGAIN~. Still hype tho, another 2 enslaver legend pet. Lolol

@VicBot @Emman

Sad I didn’t get a mention :frowning:

I want your RNG but I did get a good pet drop with decent affix, wish the hp regen was something else and deadly strike since im already cap on it.

u have eternal pet already lol

nice 1.

Are you switching to eternalize when you encounter every enslave/cartographer

i use eternalized all the time lol, farming mode. Eternal=Convert

Oh. I should start lol

80Million farming mode. 10Million gold now. lol. lot of convert. eating money. bad habit

just saw crushing blow affix in your spike. bad affix in arena.

Ik but decent for pvm

i have Lilith with a very nice affix. if it was an eternal. i will jump high lol

Imagine if it was an eternal, ppl might think I hack those affix lol

3 Likes