Who is your most hated Opponent on Arena?

don’t take it seriously guys. :smile:

3 Likes

I do not hate anyone in particular but, every div1 and div2 barrage buddy knows this girl…

I do not like her per se but I dislike it when she appears from nowhere and I am on my barrage.

He did a good job. :clap:

3 Likes

:astonished:

4 Likes

@NUIQUE agree. @flasher13’s build is like a big dumbass wall for all players who wants to climb at Div 1. :rofl:

3 Likes

I could have climbed to division 1 much much sooner if it weren’t because of him/her.

2 Likes

@NUIQUE for me. no problems at all. Barrage, HDR, Burst. etc… until @Mr_Scooty did something on his Black Magik wiz. i have to run away from his AI. drop skulldraga and storm at the same time on his position and RUN. annoying and very elusive using teleport and meteor.

3 Likes

Yeah. The teleport on black magic is a game changer. My scalp spams can’t make precise hits because of it.

@kiane_zaine, did you intend propulsion talent to push immortals on your storm?

2 Likes

@NUIQUE ever encountered a barrage build with reflect dmg? they’re just standing there at the corner and you noticed that your character was getting hit for some reason. i forgot the IGN’s. :thinking:

2 Likes

@NUIQUE yeah, thats my strategy. dropping skulldraga as a decoy on them then cast storm and run.

2 Likes

Zion God City and Ariduly. The former gave me problem because of reflect + sanctuary even if I easily outranged him.

Have you tried my new camper?

2 Likes

I had to make a whole new build just for @flasher13. I wish the devs could fix my account as soon as possible. I have new plans, bloodmagic tanky rogue😅

3 Likes

My most hated opponent is myself . I just keep thinking how do I do better ?

4 Likes

@NUIQUE ah yeah! sanctuary on barrage is more effective barrage build. very clever on that. :+1:

1 Like

Campers, my twisters can’t reach them unless they are out of mana. Then there is a chance to kill them.

It looks 90% of eternal div. are immortal builds, but thats good, they are an easy kill. :smiley:

2 Likes

Mate, if that is the case then you probably better be careful not to beat yourself up too much!

1 Like

Cheers pal x

1 Like

Rogue Flintlock Campers, anyone using Skulldraga or Cerebral Vortex, Speedy Warriors, Wizard Barrage/Comet Campers, Storm Users, anyone using Fire-Poison-Bleed, anyone with fast movement of any kind, basically anyone that is hard to kill and get a win off of.

3 Likes

All the above apart from barrage users. My catapulting flint lock rogues just vault to almost striking distance then time warp and ricochet them into oblivion. :rofl:

3 Likes

With barrage users you need to suss out the range they have. You can tell when the barrages all merge to one . Just keep a few yards away and ricochet. I don’t have camping builds.

1 Like

Everyone using burst flintocs build xD