Who says you can't have an Army in DQ!

“Uhmmm, hi I am Gaelid a part of this tag team. Emrick he don’t talk much. He just cackles and laughs as he squashes the dungeon minions under his feet. We would have never met if it had not been for May Hemm. She is so sweet, and has been very helpful to us both. She even gave us each a Nadroji Crystal, for the promise of sharing our spoils. She converted it from her collection of Rogue Legendary using a Jasper crystal. Well gotta go, Emrick and I are off to the next floor.”

2 Likes

My rogue has a apocalypse bow with a skulldraga skill attached to it :slight_smile: So when I play I partner her up with my wizard who also has apocalypse and recall/reclaim talents. So I have a nice little army

1 Like

I’ll have to look into that when I get one.

Aww. Youtube vid not work for me :frowning:

Sorry to hear that. I don’t know why cause it works for me. I’ll double check it.

Use shock element and call them White Walkers for gg ez

1 Like

That’s actually a pretty good idea. Especially since I have this Pet, and was unsure how to best use it.

Gaelid, will probably get the pet. It will work well with his Spell Sword.

1 Like

Video, coming soon!

Shock=paralysis which can be very useful. Even in PvP.

Call them White Walkers, or maybe Shock Troops. Lol :sunglasses: I mean, since there is an Army of them. Shock and Awww, well maybe. We will see!

Best for that pet is ascendant, arcanist and weaken 90-180

1 Like

I’ll look into it. Thanks!

1 Like

Yay I remember the good old days of my

how come your hp have gone to 500k…

Yeah that build was cool. Also the funny name.

Using BloodMagic. As I remember I maxed the HP up to 2.5M

1 Like

Here’s a snapshot of what I think I will call, “The White Lightning Brigade”. It’s a spectacular thing to see in Action. I recorded some videos of it, I’ll upload them later.

1 Like

PvP with summoners mythic and such an army to be tanky and deal damage. I’ve seen it before but that was a year ago.

Yeah that army is useful in PvE.

1 Like

I feel ya, this tag team wouldn’t last a second in PvP. But it is fun to play!

Editors Notes: There was a problem with the privacy setting. Try this vid out!

I call it Shock and Awww team play. Enjoy