Yay

3 Likes

found a Heaven Slime? Nice! :+1:

2 Likes

Good pets are hard to come by. I keep being “gifted” with the same duplicate pets over and over.

1 Like

the more useful Pets I would like 3-4 of, and 2-3 of the useful ones, 1-2 of the might be useful ones, at least 1 of the others for testing, and the rest to fill up my Pet collection in the Codex.

I think I’ve got at least one each of the Slime Elements, and 2 each of Heaven & Hell, but not all of the Slime Skins. I’m at about 1/2 for all of the other Pets, with 2-3 for a few of them.

this is one of my first slimes…

Oscar was an Epic Slime when I finished Crafting it. I didn’t get my first Legend Slime until much later…

2 Likes

Eternal pets are among the most frustrating aspects of this game. Very difficult to acquire, and mostly unusable.

1 Like

I only got an epic ice slime so far…still busy grinding my way up to floor 500

2 Likes

I’ve only found 3 Eternal Pets so far, and the most recent find was the only one that was even possibly & barely useful for any build that I might try.

@DJC , have you tried @Mr_Scooty Eternal Pet Farm Build? he started working on the build in 2.0, and did an update after 3.0 came out, and there is a lot of feedback from players, so the whole thread is helpful, especially considering some of the advice isn’t all in one post, but most of the important advice is.

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion. I do recall reading up on his build, but it’s been quite a while. I should revisit. :ok_hand: