Yes! I feel truly no1 and top 3 is wizard warfare

Why would you want to get the vanity items without paying for them? Support the game you are spending hours/days playing. It doesn’t make sense that you would want to short change them by stealing the items that are meant for profits which are in a round about way equal to the support/updates you get as a player. I feel the lazy or cheap thieves should be perma banned for being unsavory as a person. I personally don’t care if you have changed or not; once a hacker always a hacker.
Even if your gear checks out, what about the means to make the gear? Now we know you had a third party program, or however you did the vanity hack, for sure. So why should we believe you didn’t hack the resources to make you gear?

I vote remove him from rankings!

1 Like

@fodder That’s why he got punished for doing it and said he regret doing it. Whether he’s still cheating or not is up for the devs to check like what Refia said. just let the devs handle it.

I just curious of that ugly vanity rofl dont like it anyways. Hey @Fodder i play this game longer than u had, im sure by studying affixes to build my rouge which i guess you jealous of :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok devs remove me from rankings just show proofs not only i have past issues :slight_smile:

Its ok man. I stopped playing almost 2 months from now coz of disconnection issues. Ive been climbing ranks only by defending which is so good to see :slight_smile: got 550+ away chests from those newbies like @Fodder rofl just kidding. Happy farming :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL look at how much people hate you because they can’ beat you. If you aint at the top spot i wonder if you would even get attention lol

I haven’t even faced you in arena. I got to eternal and stopped. Haven’t played an arena match since i unlocked the eternal vanity items.
I’m glad you’re so amused with yourself. Something I don’t really see being applicable to most others because they are better than some who had to hack to get a 5-10 dollar item. Go be happy with your arena rank and I’ll be happy knowing you’re pathetic in real life. Cheers :wink:.

Relax man im just a student/gamer :stuck_out_tongue: Didn’t expect also my rouge will get on top since im not playing anymore for almost 2 months. :slight_smile:

Commend those guys… its hard to beat all of you need to play 12hrs of pvp before get to no.1 spot

me too

are u sure meepawns is ur second acc.? what about this (see pic below)

its old SS tho, i sent that pic to steiger to check that time when i know your prettyboy acc got flagged. and after sending that pic via PM, steiger reply as that acc also cheat which lead that acc also got flagged for cheating. (i guess after prettyboy acc got flagged u still not regret lol) if now u really regret for cheating, then that is good thing for u… hahaha

Yes finally the meepawn AI IS FINALY BANNED!! That fucking cunt has been ruining everything for everyone including me after I beat clogon. I don’t mind emman spoiling the fun but thats because he never hacked and he is sometimes very easy to beat unlike fking meepawn AI. Now i can get easy 10+ sgreaks! My build is like 95% ful potential and to make it 100%, I wil do hard things like change terrashaper to aftermath and pray to rng for a inferno pet with 5k ed as well as pray to rng for an eternal bloodless victory with silence and ar piericing.

1 Like

LOL less tough opponent. Now there’s only Emman, Clogon and Malunya left. Those are the 3 strongest AI builds left

1 Like

Yea but they are worthy opponents and they most importantly dont cheat. Malyunas build is so clever and probably a way to counter builds like mine bevz twister affect you in stealth mode. He has terrashaper too to kill opponent when close but i find him easy just becz of my build. The onky tough opponents I have now is emman and clogon but they aren’t all that tough. A challenge nontheless but not overpowered like fucking meepawn.
If malyuna had more twisters casted at once as proc with bow arrows guideshot still being there, he would be even thougher and harder to beat and probably destroy my build in an instant. First time I faced him, i lost 0-3 but other times I faced him, second time was 3-2 and every other time now is 3-0. He is the best version of an annoying slam guidedshot rogue that always see in arena. Emman obviously the best blinker in the arena and clogon is like me being the best aftermath build ever.
The common difference of those opponents vs meepawn is that they are tough but not op as fuck fuck compared to meepawn who just blink, blink, blink, blink like 6 times in a row, have very high hp ( I tear through it but still) and very high fire and bleed dot to ruin me. The only reason why I beat him sometimes is because of lucky stealth and his AI sometimes being unluckily stunned by fear and blind from the vanish as well as the high dmg my build offers.

I know clogon is very unbeatable but a high dmging aftermath build like mine beat him fairly easily sometimes. If i can beat clogon many times (10 times+), I might have created an ultimate aftermath build in arena that does very high fire, bleed dmg dot, bombard/explosion dmg, storm, terrashaper (might change to aftermath to be 4) ,coat, stealth, high energy and blistering as well as Ed+ and ED% .

Not good in defense but VERY VERY STRONG IN ATTACK! Another worthy opponent of mine is infinity…warz but now he become easy becz of my hjgh dmg build. He used to be unbeatable until I made revamp to my arena build and yea he easy now. His build is well built though. Also the ultimate weakness of a blink build is stealth activating as early as possible and then one shooting them causing sanctuary and dead! Lohko is a good examlle i think and maybe my own build because stealth always seems to activate so early and fear/taunt and very high dmg is very strong. I can deal 20k dmg no problem in a hit let alone 100k hp in one meteor or two. The meteor doesn’t do all the work but it does help and other procs with fire dot, bleed dot, explosions and high energy help. High energy means 50%+ energy which is easy. Energy is my simple but effective mana source. No fancy mp regen affixes or mp on hit or anything like that. Just energy as raw.

I guess the next step for you is to make your build fit for AI defense to be considered one of the best. Getting to the top spot isnt that hard. anybody from the top 50 can be no 1 if they want to. What makes these tough opponents stand out is there defensive AI build. Maybe you should make one to be in their ranks.

1 Like

He really got banned? That’s hilarious! So much for learning his lesson and that he was legit. What a drama Queen.

But that means making a completely different build or huge revamp. I have no idea how I may do it although arc mythic seems like a good idea. I also need to set ai very good and make it have good hp / survival and it already has great stealth.

@f00kee: Making a defensive “AI Character”, in my opinion, doesn’t make someone “Stand Out”. Anyone can make the same boring defensive setup and win. Once someone comes up with the right setup, everyone catches on. Look at Clogon. His setup is basically mirrored now. Once my Rogue is finished I will sub him in in place of my Warrior and pretty soon I’ll stay hovered around the top 25 without even logging in to PVP. It’s the game mechanic. It has nothing to do, in my opinion, in making someone “Stand Out”. Just my opinion.

I completely agree with you. You have a point. But think of it, if you can beat me and I can beat you none of us is better. If you can beat their char and they can beat you as well you cant say you have a better or superior build. In my opinion, being/having a superior build and being a stand out means you have to beat them while not letting them beat you. It’s not just clogon. There are alot of players their that are stand out because only a few players can beat them

1 Like