[DQ 2.0] Blightbog Saboteur (Bow) Floor 1394 Mythic 3

[size=200]Blightbog Saboteur[/size]

Blightbog — a portmanteau of Blight and Bog. Blight because of elemental crit Blight (duh) and Bog because opponents are always bogged down with propulsion whenever they try to approach their attack range.

Saboteur — this loadout is sabotaging their trillions of HP with spiked crush, blights, explosions and bleeds!

Gameplay Footage: [Dungeon Quest] Blightbog Saboteur (Bow) Floor 1394 Mythic 3

Guidedshot was nerved to the ground but piercing goodness is still piercing. I just let the explosions and blights and bleeds and stuff kill things! Crowd Control is almost not a problem due to heat-seeking arrows and high rate of propulsions always literally staggering their attacks.

That fkng Carto was a combo breaker though! :laughing:

4 Likes

[color=#FF0080][size=200]Global Bonuses[/size]
• +2 All Sets (2)
• +5 All Talents (2)[/color]

[color=#FF0080][size=200]Mythics[/size]
• — One of the more superior Resource Systems out there. Bows have a moderate attack speed, so the energy regen rate isn’t much of a problem. Has a good damage multiplier too!
• — Damage multiplier for our arrows and traps.
• — A no-brainer for any hiking build.[/color]

[color=#00FF00][size=200]Sets[/size]
• Momentum — Damage multiplier based on current movement speed. Not as powerful as before but still decent nonetheless.
• Plagued — Damage multiplier for our Poisons and shit. Popular for its primary effect of armor override effect but for this build we won’t care about that part.
• Rage — Critical Damage multiplier. Even though this isn’t as powerful as before, this set affix frees up a valuable crystal affix slot, so we’ll still use this.
• Adventurer — Minor damage multiplier and Move Speed bonus with an upkeep of gold acquisition time. The damage multiplier is minor but the Move Speed bonus is just plain rad. Best paired with dogs.[/color]

[color=#00BFFF][size=200]Crystal Affixes[/size]
• Critical Chance
• Attack Speed
• Deadly Strike
• Critical Damage
• Crushing Blow — Helps in our “Spike Damage” setup for sabotagi[/color]ng HP.

[color=#FF0000][size=200]Legend Affixes[/size]
• Blight (3) — I find three of these as the sweet spot for “not too much and not too few”.
• Elemental Critical (2) — I also find two of these as the sweet spot for “not too much and not too few”. Needless to say that Toxic affix also works. It’s just that this has been recycled set as the residue of my previous prismatic build.
• Elemental Damage (2) — Damage multiplier.
• Weapon Damage% — Damage multiplier.
• Glasscannon (2) — Damage multiplier at the cost of total HP. HP at Floor 1000+ is almost useless anyway since everyone dies in one hit, so we’ll convert HP to something useful.
• Explosive — Helps in our “Spike damage” setup for sabotaging HP. Activates very often due to numbers flying all over the place.
• Move Speed (2) — For smoother navigation of maps, for manual avoidance, and for Momentum too. 2 is the sweet spot for “not too much and not too few”.
• Multi Attack (2) — A no-brainer for primary skill builds.
• Ignore Resist[/color]

[color=#FF4000][size=200]Epic Affixes[/size]
• Weapon Damage (2)
• Razored — Helps in our “Spike Damage” setup for sabotaging HP. We have +10 All Talents anyway, so might as well grab this for a better bleed chance. [/color]

[size=200]Talents[/size]
• Fletcher — For faster arrow spam.
• Relentless — Damage Multiplier that scales with missing enemy HP. Since we’re chewing through enemy HP so fast, such talent will work wonders for this setup.
• Propulsion — Arrows all over the place plus knockback = madness
• Ambush — Arrows all over the place plus free traps = madness
• Razored — For bleeds. Helps in our “Spike damage” setup for sabotaging HP.

4 Likes

Very nice build. Very strong and very fast clear even on a high lvl map.
even with the new set changes.

Carto too fast :laughing:

40b of dmg with a single arrow? ok someone need a nerf :dieter:

Nerf nerf nerf…nerf everything :laughing:

@ocenyx: Once you’ve finished, shoot me a pm, I’ll move this to guide :smile:

3 Likes

Nerf nerf nerf…nerf everything :laughing:[/quote]

Why everytimes an insane overpowered build is found … it’s on rogue? :laughing:
I wish I could do 40b with a single hit as wiz :dieter: but it would be too much tbh, nerf nerf nerf!

1 Like

Can you show me your equipments?

Though if you guys look closely, this isn’t so broken as it seems…

This build just whittles on enemy HP very rapidly, then whatever little percent remains (about 2.5% or so) the damage gets scaled down to a few millions; i.e. the actual plain DPS of the nerved guidedshot. I’m even gonna protest for its buff myself!

@luohaitaotao, I do plan on updating this thread when I get some more free time, do stay tuned :wink:

2 Likes

[quote=“ocenyx”]Though if you guys look closely, this isn’t so broken as it seems…

This build just whittles on enemy HP very rapidly, then whatever little percent remains (about 2.5% or so) the damage gets scaled down to a few millions; i.e. the actual plain DPS of the nerved guidedshot. I’m even gonna protest for its buff myself!

@luohaitaotao, I do plan on updating this thread when I get some more free time, do stay tuned :wink:[/quote]
ok:D

How long did you have to farm for this build?

I was always farming for a huge cache of top-tier crystals ever since I discovered joyous farming. I just happened to spend them all out at once when I had a solid idea.

To answer the question “how long”, I don’t exactly know. I’ve just resumed playing DQ since March or so, but I’ve literally dipped two hundreds of hours farming.

This build eats up lots of rubies but it was all worth it :smile:

PS: Still writing the things missing in the first post

Awesome character, can’t wait to see your detailed description of the build.

P.S. Someone please create an equally awesome wizard build!

OP updated!

Before anyone asks why there is a 75% HP crystal affix in there, it’s because the replacement amulet is gonna be very expensive. I just recycled this sanctuary amulet with that crappy crystal affix in it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ideally it’s gonna be replaced with either Blight or Explosive or Deadly Strike.

Very nice build. What pet do you use?
The Format you are using is easy to read and understand ^^
What is energy base on? Mp?

[quote=“emman23”]Very nice build. What pet do you use?
Oops, forgot that one. I’m running with a dog whose stats have completely nothing to do with the build. The dog is equipped just because it is a dog :laughing:

The Format you are using is easy to read and understand ^^
Glad to have such feedback!

What is energy base on? Mp?
Yes, MP. Check the codex for details[/quote]

By the way, here’s the dog. Note that Cosmic Power, HP, Weaken and Critical Damage are all useless or redundant stats.

It was not included because it’s not relevant with the build at all :laughing: though Time Warp may be a good idea, I’m more biased to Stealth because I can dump excess skill points to it.

[quote=“Skull”]Awesome character, can’t wait to see your detailed description of the build.

P.S. Someone please create an equally awesome wizard build![/quote]
u should ask clogon , diieter or zzvilzz for wizard build.
If u like offense wizard build ask, clogon and zzvilzz.
if u like tanky/ defense build then u should ask diieter.

their build awesome…
Hint: check their wizard build when u encounter them in pvp.

nice build… btw how much hp u have lol.

Was supposed to be 1 HP only with perfect rolls, but I have higher priorities than Glasscannon :laughing:

[quote=“ocenyx”]

Was supposed to be 1 HP only with perfect rolls, but I have higher priorities than Glasscannon :laughing:[/quote]
lol… All In… 299 power… might try that on my wizard lol.