Battle Arena Crafts Analysis; And What is Your Favorite Craft?

You are close to my my rank, but I don’t understand why you are sodamn rare in arena. After 100-200 matches I see you only one time. There are enemies I get every 3rd round, like terrax,pinay and more

1 Like

Because I spent two years on division 5 with people telling me to push. I was scared about loosing rank. This game was a distraction on the bus journey to work to occupy time. I started making crazy builds out of boredom to pass the time. People like @Mr_Scooty , @Golem, @Nunique , @Curezpiked started to pay attention.

Sure I think we doing good, but I think there are many enemies in div 2 who are easy to kill, but I don’t get the chance…

1 Like

I’ve been trying to understand the advice. To push. Last night I was middle division 4 . When I logged on to see division 3 I was lost.

Yeah, I am stuck in div 3 since 2 months… my worst enemy is the “watch video” button. If this button appears I know the next match I can not win. I don’t know why… xD

1 Like

well, the awesomeness that is Perseverance totally kicks a&% against DoT’s, but sucks at everything else. it is because players don’t have room for it that other players still use Fire, Poison, & Bleed.

and it is because Fire, Poison, & Bleed Builds can be so deadly that some players end up using 1-3 Perseverance in their Builds.

when your Crafting abilities improve, maybe take a look at making a Summoner Build that has some Perseverance in it that can still rampage in the Arena.

I still get DoT’d to death by powerful DoT Builds, so Perseverance is still on my mind, but my Crafting abilities still need improving.

great job moving up in the Arena @dickwad @NUIQUE @Necus @HawkEye . I have been focusing on Climbing & Farming, but I keep getting some bits of ideas when I pick up certain items with certain Sets on them.

2 Likes

@Golem I’m none the wiser. I don’t understand what I did :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Checking my Badwolf progress

if you look at it one way, players change their Builds as they get higher up the Rankings. it could be that Badwolf has something going for it that the higher ranked players can’t beat or defend against. even if it doesn’t climbe very much higher, you now have a clue as to what works and what doesn’t.

1 Like

No I just think it’s about how often you play the arena. Nunique pointed out that badwolfs reputation was truly deserved… I need to think about it.

Theory aside in loving the arena chests :joy:

1 Like

Do I believe my ears. Did @Golem actually suggest making a summoner build… :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Never was so high. But what happened after this? 6 enemies in a row who killed me instant. Every time the same enemies… For real, I do 10 matches and get the same enemy 4 times?? The higher the chance to lose, the higher the chance this enemy appears … Am I the only one withthis problem??

1 Like

Haha :sunglasses:

play the jaws theme music your head and think of my toon. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rW23RsUTb2Y

Well the other night I was half way down division 4 and 30 mins later when I logged in i was division three. That’s why I was shocked at the time.

It depends which enemies you get. I can’t go higher, I get the same 8 enemies no matter which rank…

1 Like

No you wont. If you fight and drop divisions you will come across new toons to fight. That really affects your reclimb ratings.

it was a response to this…

@Golem I’m none the wiser. I don’t understand what I did :roll_eyes:

@Necus maybe the true battle isn’t with other players at that level of Eternal League, The True Battle Is With The Great And Mighty RNG!!! might be time to tweak the Build again to turn those enemy winners into enemy losers!!!

1 Like

@Golem I’ve been looking at my builds and thinking there are things I can change.