Battle with Mr.scooty

Woohoo @LARRYBIRD17

4 Likes

when i battle LARRYBIRD17 my phone freezedā€¦ how sad!!!

6x happened to meā€¦ good for his AIā€¦

I do not like device freeze or internet loss. Those really hurt, especially after you won 3-0.

1 Like

@D_MESSIAH @Mr_Scooty same here always not responding ā€¦

@Mr_Scooty i used 2x attack speed cyan and 1 epic atk spd and 2 haste nature but my epiphany bonus donā€™t glowā€¦ in ARENAā€¦

@D_MESSIAH

It takes 28% Attack Speed on gears to activate 20% damage bonus. Your cyan should give 11%x2 for 22%. Haste nature gives 1.5% each , therefore that is 1.5%x2 or 3% Attack Speed. That total is 25% Attack Speedā€¦ what value is your Epic attack speed in Arena and did you get max values (45% each PvE for Attack Speed)?

Please donā€™t forget what I posted about when you can see the bonuses activated. They will only show active during battle and only on primary character you are using/controlling.

The bonuses will highlight on the character you are controlling in the arena. After or during an arena match, go look at your gear with the bonus and it will be highlighted/activated. If you are using a bonus on a hireling in 2v2, the activated bonus will not show but it will be working.

4 Likes

I have all of Them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :nerd_face: !

1 Like

yes!! all 45%, 2 haste nature and 15% epicā€¦

Thanks @Mr_Scootyā€¦

Thanks @Mr_Scooty, after battled in arena i checked it and boom!!! it was activatedā€¦ you are rightā€¦ :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

@Mr_Scooty @D_MESSIAH Force Close/Not Responding issue will lose your MMR even your Battle isnā€™t finish yet. also. Torrent from CV sometimes unfair. you think the corners is the safest place to hide when your HP is low? NO! no place is safe on ARENA. several times that happens to me. mostly on @Mr_Scootyā€™s Battle. when im trying to escape due to Low HP. i ran to the corners away from his Warrior and just to make sure im safe. then BOOM! torrent from the corners. im DEAD. :angry:

3 Likes

Lmao

@tdaniel any chance to get these vanities? i have already eternal back, the latest pvp vanities. i have them. but those old vanities. please?

My barrage still cant win against @Mr_Scooty, :ā€™(

1 Like

just improve it and you can kill @Mr_Scootyā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@brang push to div 1ā€¦ eternal league

Yeah, i will try my best @D_MESSIAH,
Can someone tell me how to get 16% clear cast to activated haunting bonus?

put 3x clearcast myth stoneā€¦ thats allā€¦

1 Like

@Mr_Scooty very hard AI with you warrior(aswang) but trying hard to defeat you" see you again in arenas.

3 Likes