[BUILD] Dieter - Jewish Gunner

Introduction :

Why is this build called “Jewish Gunner”?
Well, the name come from an overpowered double combo between the crystal affix “%GoldFind” and 2 set affixes :

• Buccaneer : Scatter Shot’s DMG is increased by 25% per rank of your Gold Find on gear. Does not include Gold Find from bonuses or buffs.
    (Level (5) = 125%)

• Golden Veins : Increases HP and DMG by 25% per rank Average Gold Find on gear.
    (Level (5) = 125%)

A crystal %GF is capped to 200% per gear (max), so you can reach 6x200% = 1200% GFoG (GF On Gear) (= which is obviously not “GF”, which is capped at 600%)
This affix is took in account for Golden Veins, whatever the attack you’re using, BUT it’s also taken in account if you’re using “Scattershot”, which is a Rogue skill, when you’re using “flintlocks”.

The problem is about the CD of “Scattershot”, of course you’re dealing amazing amount of Damage, but, what’s the point if you’re using the spell every 2 seconds? So I got some CDR to make it fast.
With the stuff, it’s around 50% CDR (I know It could reach 60% by replacing the 2 MS by 2 epic affixes, but getting the missing CDR from somewhere else)
Scattershot can be used every 0.8sec, so you can almost spam it

The Build :

Screenshot :

I couldn’t take a better screenshot but the damage are more around 400-500m with a max of 560m

Opinion :

I seriously hope it’s gonna be nerfed, 2 set affixes working on the same crystal affix, that’s just insane :smile:
Also you can add “%luck” / “FaunGift” to this kind of build!

the name is somehow quite unique, how did you manage to find such name? lol.
Gryro slug, jew gun.
[emoji1]
anw, great guide, I used these two sets when I lvl-ing my rogue up to lvl 99, since I have no nadroji, nor crystal affix, I change my build to trickster spellsword.
[emoji16]

OH MY GOD! So much gold find! Your such a lucky guy dude! :wink:

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX

I got many idea now with the Goldvein Set

my wizard crit only ranging 200m damage with the 46m dps

but 450m too godly…

but still we need lots of crystals

ah! ive been starting this build eversince i looted my buccaneer ring n gun… im just at floor100 but yah golden buccavein build (ahaha thats what i call it) is massively amazing… but im not with mirrors… vial is good too u know…

Damn thats nice diieter

No cap for gold find ?

There are 2 “gold find” :

Gold find : Capped at 650% (your total value from Challenges (before 1.7) / HeroicSkills (after 1.7) and from Gear)
Gold find On Gear : Not capped (the value on your gear, for a crystal affix it’s between 150 and 200%)

On this build I reach 1200% Gold Find On Gear, but I reach 650% Gold Find
And the 2 set affixes (Buccaneer and Golden Veins) use “Gold Find on Gear” not “Gold Find”

Does ”pathfinder” also base on dodge on gear? If yes,it is interesting for (8) pathfinder with 100% total dodge on gear. [emoji2]

dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Dictionnary

Nope, it’s on your total dodge :confused: which is already overpowered because you can get “reduces dmg taken by 60%” if you’re at 60% dodge :unamused:

Hey Diieter, quick question, how much damage does this build deal when using normal mainhand attack (Ricochet)? Tried doing some math, i came up with about 30M+ per hit. Is that correct?

~2M per bullet, min 1M, max 6m (rare)
Tried on ep8 at floor 200

This build ain’t made to use ricochet, that’s why the values are kinda lame, also, this build isn’t using “attack speed” (as it’s scattershot, it only needs cooldown reduction), so with ricochet it’s very slow…
And if you wanna use ricochet, I would suggest you hardly to take “extra attak chance” and “multi attk” to fire many bullets at the same time :smile:

Oh just 1 to 2m? Wow my math was way off. Ugh i am having a hard tine farming. Thanks man.

I have a question… you are lvl 88 and using ilvl 100 items… if i remmeber correct i cant use on lower character lvl items with much highter lvl on them…

And i beg you for warrior build in new patch… i deal almost no dmg :smiley: im sure that crushing blow was nerfed a lot or i dont know what happend :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“kacperpll”]I have a question… you are lvl 88 and using ilvl 100 items… if i remmeber correct i cant use on lower character lvl items with much highter lvl on them…

And i beg you for warrior build in new patch… i deal almost no dmg :smiley: im sure that crushing blow was nerfed a lot or i dont know what happend :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

About Equipment it is split ilvl wpn/2=ilvl character :smile: Ex if weapon is lvl 80 you can wear it at 40 lvl but if it 81 lvl you cant wear it before you reach higher lvl(41lvl)

And he has a warrior build posted which should still function without any major issues, it’s called Gyroscopic Slug.

[quote=“Diieter”]
Also you can add “%luck” / “FaunGift” to this kind of build![/quote]

+1, my hireling build is called the “The Leprosy Leprechaun” with this set, blood magic, plagued, rage, momentum, and permafrost, with crystal luck affixes.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

hi Diieter

does nature greed is also Gold find On Gear ?

thx!

[quote=“saikm”]hi Diieter

does nature greed is also Gold find On Gear ?

thx![/quote]
It does affect damage. Well to be particular it affects the damage statistic of the attack. I tested this, noted my damage stat, got greed, and damage went up.

Also noticed, gold find has a cap now. Diieter, do you happen to know what the cap is? Just wasted a good days worth of farming trying to get 200% gold find crystal affix. Frostbiting also caps at 200% now. This build needs an update. Let this be a warning to other people who want to try this build.

GF on gear is capped to 650% include Nature

not 1200%

test in 1.7.1.0