[BUILD] Redrum Warrior

does multi attack work on us toss type warriors ?

It should, but on primary skill only.

I thought multi attack/extra attack only worked on MH skills. I know it does not work on Default attacks.

It works on both MH and OH

This makes me sad as a Rogue since it does not work on your OH skills. 3 of them don’t do damage and we are limited to 5 traps on the map.

Post #2 updated with new version. I’ll update and reformat OP with breakdown and comments and whatnot HOPEFULLY tomorrow.

Build is currently over 1k m3.

Also coming soon, pure legend/eternal drop version… and a budget version. :wink:

I’ve decide to keep original version simply because it elaborates on a bunch of stuff I didn’t want to go over again. SO, I’ve updated post 2 to cover all of the big changes between Redrum 1.0 and Redrum 2.0 (1.8.1 client version). Now rolling solo again and no longer planning on posting tank hirelings build here.

I have yet to get new videos of floor 1k+, and I’m still working on a pure drop version and the budget version. They ARE coming. :smile:

Post edits are for suckers, triple post! :smile: Three new videos up in post #2.

uhm. i have a question. does eternal legends stats can be change now in the new patch? or like rerolling and changing its affixes?

Nope, you can change element and nature only.

im just wondering. is momentum set affix can be found on headgear? I tried it many times but no momentum affix appear :frowning:, and its on my warrior headgear.

momentum can be found on the headger though it can be limited in class.

momentum can be found on the headger though it can be limited in class.[/quote]

oh… thanks. uhm. its on warrior class right. so i need to use my warrior to make the affix. or i just need to change tha class of the headgear. im a rouge… :smile:

Just change your headgear into warrior’s and you will be good to go.

thanks a lot :smile:

hello rubik,

Im working on this build.
but you only have 2x 15% m.spd + 10% from dex. = 40% … but m.spd cap is 50%. Do you think 10% m.spd is a big deal ?

bcoz of this build. I got demon wing + char slot
Using real money ofc.
And more to go.
eye and the horn.

[quote=“kairou4ever”]hello rubik,

Im working on this build.
but you only have 2x 15% m.spd + 10% from dex. = 40% … but m.spd cap is 50%. Do you think 10% m.spd is a big deal ?

bcoz of this build. I got demon wing + char slot
Using real money ofc.
And more to go.
eye and the horn.[/quote]
No I don’t think its a big deal, as it is mostly used to avoid skyfall and explosions on the ground, 40% is working just fine for that. The damage from it from Momentum is basically just a bonus side effect, there is plenty of damage elsewhere. Ultimately though, I WOULD prefer a pet with Zealous talent on it to cap it.

If you are building and happen to get it, I wouldnt just throw it away though. Take what you can get as you can get it.

rubik, remember our last discussion regarding the efficiency of ballista+living force in toss ? looks like i am gonna have to eat my own words with that. :blush:

currently it’s the only setup i have tried that allows me to reach hundreds of millions of damage without having to add that many + damage affix. in fact, i only have 2 extra + damage affix outside my most used weapon with brutal mythic affix making it even more painful.

[quote=“solkyro”]rubik, remember our last discussion regarding the efficiency of ballista+living force in toss ? looks like i am gonna have to eat my own words with that. :blush:

currently it’s the only setup i have tried that allows me to reach hundreds of millions of damage without having to add that many + damage affix. brutal mythic affix made it even more painful than before.[/quote]
Well as knockback now works correctly on ballista, I like it even more than I did. Knockback helps to keep them at max distance to take full advantage of the buff from the distance check, before i had to reposition constantly. Coupled with cc, stun in my build, its easy to get them right in the Ballista/LF sweet spot for max dmg potential.

i haven’t downloaded the current patch but if you’re saying patch 1.8.1 fixed the knockback bug, i can now reuse my crystal siege weapon :astonished:

yay, time to patch again :smiley: