Changable eternal affixes but costs high amout of crystals

1 Like

give us at least a little preview or even screenshot of DQ2. :slight_smile:

When will it be released?? Cant wait

10 th Ascension pls huahuahua

1 Like

Blue pet

Donā€™t worry all, weā€™re still working on it :slight_smile:

Weā€™ll share a ton of info when weā€™re ready to show, but we canā€™t say yet when that is.

For now keep letting us know what you guys would like improved on from DQ, weā€™re here listening :smiley:

8 Likes

@SteigerBox I like the ā€˜feelā€™ of the game, Dungeon Quest. as a single player type game, I like the simplicity and depth, complexity and ease. I guess not all of DQ can translate well into a multi player, but if the ā€˜feelā€™ of single player DQ can be transferred over to multi player DQ, and the best of what players like in other games can become a part of the ā€˜feelā€™ of DQ, I might end up confused as to which one I would like to play at any given time, DQ or DQ2!!!

DQ:
young female Rogue Elf?
young male Warrior Human?
old male Wizard Human?
Crafting is the heart of DQ.
Elements are the Foundation of DQ. Maps & Monsters all have some connection to Elements.

DQ2:
Vanity: how much choice do we have over character appearances?
Race: Human only or more choices? bonus or penalty, or maybe both, for using certain races?
Class: same as DQ? or more choices. are they dependent on race or interchangeable? any Classes with requirements to attain? Multi Classing?
Crafting: I can see how this is where the biggest differences between DQ & DQ2 would be.
The World: the other big difference. one big Dungeon World, or a lot of Dungeons spread around a World that players travel around, teleport between different Dungeons, something totally new?
Elements: same, more, or totally different Elements? will the Elements play the same roll in DQ2 as in DQ, or will Elements have a different roll to play in DQ2?

I know this post sounds more like questions, but I meant them more as ideas or thoughts of what kind of changes might be coming our way.

5 Likes

Dragon Pet haha whats next to Eternal? Voidā€¦ xD

1 Like

New special skill.:blush::blush: hehehehe iā€™m so exited. :joy::joy:

1 Like

A Rogue, Warrior, or wizard boss monsters or new types of monsters on floor maps with uniwue dropsā€¦ New featsā€¦

And eternal pets quite frustratingā€¦ u get one but u cant really use it ( you can get eternal pet but %98 who has one has pretty bad affix). So its good as a decoration in inventory ( like oohhhā€¦ i got eternal pet! So what? The affix still suckā€¦ ill just collect them in my inventory)ā€¦ i played this game before its called ā€œpet forestā€ its all about how good ur pet is which makes u strong in the game. In that game u integrate two pets inorder to make a new breed of cooler petand stronger one. Its like breeding black chocobos to make a gold chocoboā€¦ i hope in dq 2 those useless eternal pets can be integrated and can be used to something useful. Like two eternal pets = cooler than eternalā€¦ just my thaught though cause eternal pet kinda frustrating when u earn one but has poor affixes

Or is there higher than Eternal?? Hahaha just wondering in DQ 2 xD

They should have an eternal fabled pet :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:ok_hand::mage::facepunch:

I think I just heard a Devā€™s head go :boom: or maybe :exploding_head: seeing Eternal Fabled Pet.

3 Likes

@Golem @dickwad what? Fabled Pet? means it has Mythic? even cheaters will scare the hell out because of this Fabled Pet. :joy:

2 Likes

that would be nice, but I think it would have the Mythic Legend affix. but we still canā€™t put Myth Stones on Pets, so no Mythic affixes.

honestly, this kind of Pet would not be a good idea anyways. you can use Dust to get Eternal Fabled Weapon or Hood if you donā€™t get the affixes you want, but if you donā€™t get what you want on the Eternal Fabled Pet, you wasted a bunch of Crystals and have to wait until you Farm another one, and who knows how long it will be until you get another one?

1 Like

25k dust for eternal pet or for that eternalll fabled pet =)))

1 Like

why most dq player like the game so much ?

@Golem said ā€œCrafting is the heart of DQā€. absolutely ! for me ! Thereā€™s no such a game that can compare the game dynamics of DQ ! i played a lot of aRPG but this game !! this is really what i dreaming for ! and Iā€™ll admit Iā€™ve made a lot of formula in making my own gameplay strategy, almost 200 formula pve and pvp until I discovered Infinity Build, awweeeeesoooommmmmeeeeee ! its so excitement to explore and discovered what youā€™ve built ! thats the dynamics i called about this so amazing game ! hope in dq2 add many many many many many many new sets and affixes etc. !

woah ! so i will continue making a formula ! ^^ thereā€™s no any similar game like DQ in the whole universe ! wooooaaah ! :open_mouth: a one unique dynamic crafting ! i love the mechanics of some other games but the dynamic of it ? nah thereā€™s no such than dq !!! dq dq dq dq dq dq dq dq dq dq dq dq dq dq dq dq

grammar is not important as long as you understand what i want to say ^^

5 Likes

It would be nice if there was more contrast between the text and background on items and codex. Some of them I canā€™t read and have to screenshot it and then go into my phone to zoom it so I can read what it says.

2 Likes