Dungeon Quest - Game Update recommendation(s)

Thanks for your help with my reply options.

3 Likes

You are very welcome @Ariel :smiley:

1 Like

Got the idea from your gift picture. Made a 5 sec video of the DQ Warrior with some vanities, then converted it to a .gift format. I like the moving picture aspect. Thanks for your support.

1 Like

Welcome @Ariel :grinning: wow I like your ideas but I suspect the DEVs will be shaking their heads.

1 Like

Hi Dickwad the BadWolf. DQ is already good as it, don’t know how complex is to program some of those modification since all I knew about programming was language C and Foltran from a long time ago, but i tried to not go to the sky in my suggestions while we wait for DQ2, which I expect as much satisfaction as DQ provides.

1 Like

A suggestion: make legend items craftable using crystals/mythstones with a recipe that unlocks like mythic recipes. It would allow players to save dusr if they have tons of useless crystals/mythstones.

Another one: Make some affixes/sets craftable by either using some mythstones like for mythics or applying specific crystals in a specific order. If players want to use a mythstone combination used for an affix, they just have to craft it twice, then remove the affix. I guess that while no mythstone is added, recipe aren’t checked. It’s still possible to use crystals used for a recipe in the same order by using a calcite to break the recipe, then use some to get your element back. For crystal method, crystals effects aren’t removed (the item won’t lose quality if a recipe using emerald is used). :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for your suggestions @DuDono :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you for your request about the DPS meter @thedude52

2 Likes

Remove restrictions on the craft of eternal objects. Make them more expensive than usual.

2 Likes

Welcome back @master1274 and thank you for your suggestion.

2 Likes

I like the idea of Pets with a bigger selection of Set Affixes on them than what we have now. the downside is that with a bigger pool of Pets, it might take longer to get a Pet with the Set you want.

as for making Eternal Items less restrictive to Crafting, allow all eight of the lowest Crystals to be usable, in addition to the Crystals already usable, but all Crystals usable on Eternal items cost 5 Crystals, the same as Pets. this would make Farming Builds more important, and Eternal Items a little more versatile when Crafting Builds.

2 Likes

An eternal Nadroji imp. But make it hard to find like my mate Merlin’s Imp :smiley:

3 Likes

An eternal fabled pet would be awesome lol

1 Like

i don’t want to change anything,

2 Likes

Welcome @nihihumbra.id like a spiritmancer pet :grinning:

1 Like

I like the single player style of Dungeon Quest, and also think that any updates, if there are any, should go towards making DQ fun & easier to play, but not so easy that it gets boring.

right now there is a good balance, but there is also room for a little tweaking by the Dev’s.

1 Like

oh,big brother ,i’d go to sleep ,i think what you said is right,we like easy and fun games,and can we make friends,i come from China

we are all friends in Dungeon Quest, unless we are in Battle Arena. then we become Mortal Enemies! :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback @nihinumbra and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

@Mr_Scooty i would increase player level to 999 max instead of 100

1 Like