Eternal Pet Hunting --> Tips and Tricks

Due to drop another eternal pet in roughly 1 hour :heart_eyes:

Oh yeah @Golem I love explosion :rofl:

Dropped 2 in one minute. Not very good though.

Unity Mythic with that Eternal Spark with a lot of Shock Resist on your items could give a Rogue a big boost to Damage Reduction.

1 Like

Just ascended for the last time. Iā€™m now a greenie. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@dickwad welcome to the EOT!!! :fireworks: x 10.

1 Like

Thanks @Golem. Dropped another eternal pet last night too.

Got about 15 eternal pets now. Most are eternally useless. :rofl:

1 Like

Due to drop another in 30 minutes. Iā€™m a pet pro. :yum:

1 Like

the Pets are clamoring to Adventure by your side!! :mage: @dickwad & :gorilla::wolf::tiger::dromedary_camel::rhinoceros::hamster::rabbit::chipmunk::bat::kangaroo::eagle::turtle::dragon::t_rex::shark::octopus::scorpion: Pets.

1 Like

I have enough interesting eternal pets for 6 PvP characters. But I still have 20 hours of monster boost left to spend. After that I will retire to the arena. Iā€™ve got about 5 bags of legend pets too :rofl:

1 Like

I had a 5 minute Monster Boost yesterday, and didnā€™t realize until it was almost gone that it was the reason I was getting more Enslavers than usual. only need about 25 more Enslavers for my next Eternal Pet.

1 Like

Monster boosts :heart_eyes:

I had a strange experience yesterday. I was on Floor 1093 M3 with my Ice Fire Crushing Flames Climbing Build (only 4 Greed Natures for a little extra Gold), and when I was clearing out my bags, I found a Legend Imp. it turns out it is a Merlinā€™s Imp!!! :heart_eyes: and when I checked, it was a random Legend Pet, as it wasnā€™t from completing the Enslaver Feat.

I always thought my thumbs would fall off before I found one, especially since I wasnā€™t very interested in making a Pet Farming Build. but now that I have one, I kind of feel excited about making a 7 Deadly Sins Build of my own.

thanks to @Mr_Scooty for this great Pet Hunting Thread, even though I never made a Pet Hunting Build, and to @dickwad for all the ideas for Crafting good 7DS Builds, even when it was only good 6DS Builds before you found any Merlinā€™s Imps.

3 Likes

Congrats my friend. Youā€™ve joined the Merlin owners club. Now you can do your own 7DS version :sunglasses:

1 Like

Too tip for everyone , if you want Merlin imp then bash enslaved at mythic 3 floor 500 +. Itā€™s the same place you drop all the deadly sins stuff :thinking: If you want to do higher floors a crushing flame build on main or hireling helps. Thanks to @CuzegSpiked for that one. See I do actually read guides :grinning:

2 Likes

As the deadly sins set is a warrior set, if you have a warrior main or hireing then the set items drop like apples from a tree :grinning: Apart from the Imp, all the other items are easy to find.

@dickwad @Golem

For grins. :scream:

3 Likes

New tip for pet hunting. Buy lots of floor 417 floor maps when the chance arises. Quite a small map. Works on very easy. Counts towards all enslaver quests. Been testing :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Dropped another nice eternal pet just now :sunglasses: