Finally, Div 1

Thanks for all of the tips that I got from reading in this forum. I am having a hard time with @flasher13.

6 Likes

Congratulations @GodKillah

Welcome to the forums!! :+1:

3 Likes

Nice job!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums @GodKillah!

Conghratz and nice rogue! :facepunch:

1 Like

Thanks guys. I have to think of a build that can beat @flasher13’s rain of ricochets. Any tips guys? Btw I only have rogue. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Node

2 Likes

I had similar problems with you, but you can definitely defeat his pistoleer rogue with either of the followibg builds:

If you want to stick with your rogue:

If you want to buy another slot get a warrior or a wizard
and craft this:

Both very good :trophy: :trophy:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Kenz.

You might want to remove your email address from your name for your own security.

4 Likes

@NUIQUE thanks for the help. I’ll try using the blood thirsty rouge build(my variation) or maybe I’ll make a tanky rouge. I need to do lots of farming, I’m out of resources :frowning:

3 Likes

It’s also hard just using a rare trophy​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Excellent job using rare trophy!

Here is some trophy good luck heading your way
:shamrock::shamrock::trophy::shamrock::shamrock:

I suggest that you get another slot though.

2 Likes

I was planning to get another slot, however Im having troubles with my payment method through our telco. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Do the purchase when your internet is fast and stable.
If not fast and stable then don’t.

2 Likes

You will see a count of new replies because you are tracking this topic.

2 Likes

Btw guys, do you a GC for FaceBook? Or a group I could join, like AU, AS, FE, etc? I would really appreciate if you guys would invite me. Specially when I’m out of open data and only have free messenger.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

U can convert ur epic and rare chest to legend…
For killing @flasher13 build… the easy way is using immortal build… but u can kill it with rogue using vault method like @kiane_zaine…
At start round… rush to her using vault… blind her and cast storm+skulldraga,

3 Likes

Thanks @brang. I’ll do that🤗

1 Like

Thank you so much @brang. I didn’t know I could convert those chest to legends​:heart_eyes:. I just got a legend trophy. I prefer silence but this is a lot better than a rare trophy :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Bloodless with silence hard to find… i dont have too, only got root and slow eternal version…
Keep winning at arena and u will get eternal trophy too…

3 Likes

Oh I had a legend blood less and silence trophy . Think I converted it. :rofl:

3 Likes