Kiane Ziane's Bloodthirsty PVP Rogue Build

Not for novice players. for advance Rogue players on PVP. this is a must have build if you want to go on Top. Strategy and Precise Timing using Bomb/Vault to Counter HDR/Warrior’s Charge. using Bomb/Vault+Enigma+Storm on Barrage Builds. and Skulldraga for HDR/Warrior builds. use it as a Decoy and make them like a fool. and most importantly. you must know how to calculate the Sanctuary time duration especially if your opponent was Barrage. make sure that they’re already dead before your Sanctuary Activates. so lets Start The Bleeding…

here’s my video example.

MH: Defiant (Storm and Cosmicorb Mythic)
OH: Vampiric Touch (Vault and Skulldraga and Enigma Mythic)

i add coat proc and +200 weapon DMG% (some players find this as useless) for extra curricular DMG.

for the OH, Vampiric Touch . since my pet is bleed type.

and this also. add mode Bleed DMG.

and if you use secondary skill from other class.

Haunting Set+Bonus for extra DMG. (3x Clearcast Mythstone required on arena)

and Of course. the Sanctuary.

the Pet.

Thropy.

11 Likes

Great build and thank you for sharing @kiane_zaine :+1::trophy::trophy:

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing ur build @kiane_zaine
Thia build realy good, can kill HDR and ranger build if u know how to play it…

Good job :+1:

3 Likes

Nice :grinning:

3 Likes

@Mr_Scooty @brang @NUIQUE @dickwad

5 Likes

Bloody nice pet. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Currently tweaking my strawberry Fields rougue to combine vault, time warp, storm, ricochet, cosmic power, overload, cerebral vortex, Nova, appoccalypse, 60 dodge, 60 speed, 45 block, 60 deadly strike.

4 Likes

haha, I wonder if that will be enough in PVP! :wink:

3 Likes

I could have 2 rogues vaulting around in a match lol

3 Likes

More enslavers means more nice pets. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@kiane_Zaine :handshake:
56800713_2070622133238148_6040873666487517184_n

9 Likes

Awesome":smile:

3 Likes

Good teacher in rouge user. @HawkEye and @kiane_zaine teacher next month I will buy a second char I think rouge or warrior.

2 Likes

This is a true hybrid build reveal in ever. @NUIQUE @dickwad @MAGDALO @HawkEye

6 Likes

Sorry for being i mentioning with you but this is a true hybrid build. congrats to you @kiane_zaine .
jpeg

7 Likes

https://www.amazon.co.uk/photos/share/XaKhMFzeP11ClzVz3EcmXd9HapiXuqbeU0v7AnKATWi nice video of my pistoleer rogue hybrid summoner. The video takes a while to happen but it’s the Bad Wolf in action and not a build for the weak hearted.

tnak you for the guide :blush: hmmm, btw where can i find a chakram with snow skill? or hot to make one? tnx

Snow skill? You mean Storm? Use amber on the chakram

tnx man, btw what is amber?

Heres a short vid on amber and an example on using it into an equipment.

1 Like