First Mythic Brutalizes Monsters

I crafted my first mythic item yesterday, for my ascension build. love the higher crit damage on the screen. had to spend a lot of gold converting myth stones to get the Master, though. but it was so worth it. Brutal Mythic, terrifying monsters everywhere.

4 Likes

Rofl… Congrats

keep it up mate

thanks for the encouragement, everyone. crafting my first mythic gave me the confidence to do some more crafting. the day after I made the Brutal, I made 4 crystal items. deadly strike and dodge were perfect, critical hit and crushing blow were not. tried to make the last 2 perfect, but messed up my legend affixes. didn’t really want the crushing blow, but now critical hit, dodge, deadly strike and crushing blow are all maxed out. then I maxed out critical damage, and converted a lot of gold and crystals into ruby’s. got DoT reduction, and 2x +2 multi strike. been busy over the weekend. switched from arcane to prismatic, and switched my skull shield talents to go all elemental talents. fighting monsters is a lot different after relying on skull shield for so long. after I get the sixth perk, I will probable have to do a total remake of my farming build, but in the short term, I’ll just convert my ascension build into a farming build. (sigh) high end crafting is so different from low end crafting.