Going Floor 50k

you are correct, anyone could say that the amount of Gold you have, or anyone else for that matter, isn’t Legit. but it also goes the other way, you or anyone could say that that amount of Gold is Legit. and to prove it, there are quite a lot of posts where this has come up and been discussed, so it is a serious matter for both sides of any post where this topic comes up.

the only way to truly find out how much Gold it is possible to Farm in a set amount of time is for someone to Craft a Farm Build on an account and not spend any Gold at all. and then farm for 1 hour a day for a month or year. then share results. maybe have 10 different people do this, since they each might have differences in Farm Builds and how they actually Farm for Gold.

Gold Purchase in Dungeon Quest! Shop:

10 million Gold: $0.99
30 million Gold: $1.99
100 million Gold: $4.99
300 million Gold: $9.99
1 billion Gold $19.99

in Patch 3.0, it says Gold Purchases give dramatically more Gold, and I don’t know if these values are from before or after the 3.0 Patch.

so it might be possible for someone to Farm for that much Gold, given enough time and effort, and it is possible for someone to have that much Gold if they purchased it in the DQ Shop, if they are willing to spend money on Gold they could get for free just by Farming.

and of course, only a Dev could prove things one way or another.

@themitypoop thanks for giving us Low Floor Crawling Players a peek at floor 50k.
@Skaul thanks for your Moderating.

2 Likes

Well I’ve done the billion gold purchases twice. I’m not allowed anymore. There’s only so much of any boost you can purchase.

1 Like

Hmmm didn’t @ObiWanKenobi make a deadly sins farming build that could get 5 million per floor I recall ?

1 Like

@Golem There are two types of players literally. Players that are not having too much time playing the game and the one who spend so much time playing :smiley: . ----no problem at all :slight_smile:

@dickwad Wow 5m per floor thats insane :smiley: .my max gold combo loot is 3m only (850%)

2 Likes

Check out deadly sins set my friend. But you would need a destructive hireling.

Im ok with my farming build. coz sds set cant chance its affix.

I got 7b before i mess up in converting and salvaging my crystal mythstone. Now i got only 5b. I stop playing like 2yrs ago.

1 Like

@Alayos Good Day :slight_smile:

when you reach 2b plus of Gold. you will see that Bug. at the inventory… something like this…

and yeah… confirmed its a Bug.

after testing it.

@themitypoop :smile:

3 Likes

Nice video @kiane_zaine . You have worked hard to get two eternal characters :joy: I have one and my ascending days are over.

1 Like

I liked the visual with manashield with skullshield & eternal back. and it is good to remember posts about a bug like this one. I haven’t gotten my gold that high yet, I keep spending it, but nice to know when I get it that high.

2 Likes

@kiane_zaine indeed a bug :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing so that everyone will know :slight_smile: :smiley:

im climb carefully hope to achieve atlease 5 k floors

1 Like

@olkyora youll get there soon have fun climbing floor <3

1 Like

yeah crushing flames is very powerful, I think the more health the monster have the more damage it can deal, because it increases the damage of the crushing blow by 350 percent if you have 7 sets of it , I’m currently using it now SKL

3 Likes

crushing flames nailed them all

2 Likes

Floor 50k. Wow the dedication :smile: :sweat_smile: :+1: :heart_eyes: .

2 Likes

I’m curious about what that sword is :sweat_smile::joy: lol

PetMalu! Lods!

Pasma Set