Going Floor 50k

Well I’ve done the billion gold purchases twice. I’m not allowed anymore. There’s only so much of any boost you can purchase.

1 Like

Hmmm didn’t @ObiWanKenobi make a deadly sins farming build that could get 5 million per floor I recall ?

1 Like

@Golem There are two types of players literally. Players that are not having too much time playing the game and the one who spend so much time playing :smiley: . ----no problem at all :slight_smile:

@dickwad Wow 5m per floor thats insane :smiley: .my max gold combo loot is 3m only (850%)

2 Likes

Check out deadly sins set my friend. But you would need a destructive hireling.

Im ok with my farming build. coz sds set cant chance its affix.

I got 7b before i mess up in converting and salvaging my crystal mythstone. Now i got only 5b. I stop playing like 2yrs ago.

1 Like

@Alayos Good Day :slight_smile:

when you reach 2b plus of Gold. you will see that Bug. at the inventory… something like this…

and yeah… confirmed its a Bug.

after testing it.

@themitypoop :smile:

3 Likes

Nice video @kiane_zaine . You have worked hard to get two eternal characters :joy: I have one and my ascending days are over.

1 Like

I liked the visual with manashield with skullshield & eternal back. and it is good to remember posts about a bug like this one. I haven’t gotten my gold that high yet, I keep spending it, but nice to know when I get it that high.

2 Likes

@kiane_zaine indeed a bug :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing so that everyone will know :slight_smile: :smiley:

im climb carefully hope to achieve atlease 5 k floors

1 Like

@olkyora youll get there soon have fun climbing floor <3

1 Like

yeah crushing flames is very powerful, I think the more health the monster have the more damage it can deal, because it increases the damage of the crushing blow by 350 percent if you have 7 sets of it , I’m currently using it now SKL

3 Likes

crushing flames nailed them all

2 Likes

Floor 50k. Wow the dedication :smile: :sweat_smile: :+1: :heart_eyes: .

2 Likes

I’m curious about what that sword is :sweat_smile::joy: lol

PetMalu! Lods!

Pasma Set