Green Garden Build revealed

Is this build still okay in 3.0?

Yep but making changes can improve it to be quite more powerful as since this build, many changes have been done to balance Poison.

Adding 100% weaken, druidic + druidic bonus, gauntlet over wand for pure base DMG alone , 200% WD, keeping 100% ED, having many Blights, sure shot is potentially good for easy deadly strikes or brutal with 350% crit DMG and 45% crit chance. Epiphany set to increase caps.

Plagued you keep for the multiplying per monster in poison cloud also. Sorcery Talent is really good to double or triple poison dot dmg.
Then thereā€™s push the limit, glasscannon barbarian, angelic set, Demonic set, Ascendant, Arcanist, Momentum set + move spee and more. There are too many possibilities to expand upon this base build even today and make it even more powerful.

You can even turn this into a farm build as well with Eternalized, Crystalline, Gold find, Nadroji, Luck, Item drops, and DMG.

Iā€™ve been using aftermath build but it just dies on floor 500 up >.>

Master stones seem to work on mythic procs to. But you loose two affix spaces and itā€™s still a proc

Ahm sir you should try mythic skill Nova , it is also so good Iā€™ve tried it, it gives 250 elemental explosion with 100% chance to element crit. Just sharing.
Brutal mythic is also good or sureshot, brutal is 3x damage on deadly strike imagine you could triple your damage, and sureshot gives 100% crit chance.

1 Like

I love Nova :star_struck: and overload :heart_eyes:

This still works?

Not as it used to, i believe it used to be that blight could cause blight and so stack exponentially.
This is not so any more, though the interaction of frozen does a very similar effect

1 Like

Frozen interactions like iceburn, frozenā€¦ Etc?

The set frozen, i mean that if you can get an enemy to explode and kill another enemy, that enemy will explodeā€¦ causing a chain reaction, stacking exponentially just like blight used to

3 Likes

Ultra rare set with poison will be epic . Explosion! Also Blight still does work exponentially, just not the Toxic Cloud because of it only triggering once so Blight doesnā€™t do it again. Frozen does it once enemy dead, plagued + toxic and blight does it when enemy alive.

Still can combine poison with frozen though, shock, or fire. Even arcanist debuff. Weaken is exponential with frozen or plagued , deadly strike and more. Double Strike has a chance to trigger again for an exponential increase.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know how combine elements, i play with poison, blight, toxic, and Plagued i do that to max my dmg, but How it works?

How did you remove Nadroji Bonus affinity, I canā€™t see that bonus from your robe?

its easy , use quart for remove nardroji bonus but its risk and have to chance*

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @kohiruimaki_gbp. When he posted this craft (4.5yrs ago), Nadroji bonus did not exist. That gear is considered legacy item bec all Nadroji robes and hats drop with the bonus now. You can remove the bonus with quartz but can take many tries. The nadroji bonus is very useful to spawn higher tier enemies which in turn drop better loot and more gold. There are other gears you can substitute to obtain the Legend Element Damage % (poison damage in this case). You cannot roll Legend Element Damage from using Ruby - you obtain that affix only from drops. You can use Aetherial Drain robe for the Legend Element Damage % and you get the additional Elemental Critical Damage in the robe without having to use any Rubies. You will have to use amethyst to replace Aetherial Drain with Plagued and Stun Immune is legacy (now stun resist) and not required for this craft to function. There are many substitutions you can make with this particular craft.

Good luck and happy crafting. :+1:

4 Likes

:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:!

1 Like

there is a bug when using quartz on Nadroji, the crystal removes the item name ā€œNadrojiā€ also itā€™s impossible to spam nadroji robe using quartz just to remove the bonusā€¦ I need that %elemental damage

Thanks! Is the SPELL SWORD rerollable using amethyst? or drop/codex only?

So this post is outdated i guess?? is there any good update build for poison type wizard? if possible ice type too!!! Iā€™m grinding for materials, any best myth for robe? this guide is helpful but I canā€™t see myths on other gears hmm?

yes, it is!