Griffin's Smithery: Mythstones

##Griffin’s Smithery: Mythstones##

Hello and welcome too this Griffin’s Smithery post on Mythstones :grin: this post is going too go over what every Mythstone does some info on the best ways too use them and will list what all of their abilities get scaled down too in arena. this post is still currently a wip do not expect it or any of it’s sister posts which will be ones on mythics, crystals, and crafting and will follow it later in the day too be 100% complete initially

update: the bare bones of this guide are mostly complete I will continue too update this further when I have a few of the other guides up and running as well :smile:

Hero:

When applied too Main or Off Hand weapons: Boosts HP by 25% this boost is additive with the epic and crystal affixes of HP% while it is multiplicative with with all Set Affixes that boost HP%

When applied too Chest or Helm: Boosts HP by 25% this boost is additive with the epic and crystal affixes of HP% while it is multiplicative with with all Set Affixes that boost HP%

When applied too Ring or Necklace: Boosts HP by 25% this boost is additive with the epic and crystal affixes of HP% while it is multiplicative with with all Set Affixes that boost HP%

Mentor:

When applied too Main or Off Hand weapons: Boosts MP by 25% this boost is additive with the epic and crystal affixes of MP% while it is multiplicative with with all Set Affixes that boost MP%

When applied too Chest or Helm: Boosts MP by 25% this boost is additive with the epic and crystal affixes of MP% while it is multiplicative with with all Set Affixes that boost MP%

When applied too Ring or Necklace: Boosts MP by 25% this boost is additive with the epic and crystal affixes of MP% while it is multiplicative with with all Set Affixes that boost MP%

Protest:

When applied too Main or Off Hand weapons: Boosts the all resists stat of your character by 100 this can be multiplied by other affixes

When applied too Chest or Helm: Boosts the all resists stat of your character by 100 this can be multiplied by other affixes

When applied too Ring or Necklace: Boosts the all resists stat of your character by 100 this can be multiplied by other affixes

Boon:

When applied too Main or Off Hand weapons: Heals you for 1% of your maximum HP value when you hit an enemy. This means that above 40000 Max HP it is more effective then a single epic affix of HP on hit and that at above 100000 Max HP it is more effective then a single crystal affix of HP on hit

When applied too Chest or Helm: Heals you for 1% of your maximum HP value when you hit an enemy. This means that above 40000 Max HP it is more effective then a single epic affix of HP on hit and that at above 100000 Max HP it is more effective then a single crystal affix of HP on hit

When applied too Ring or Necklace: Heals you for 1% of your maximum HP value when you hit an enemy. This means that above 40000 Max HP it is more effective then a single epic affix of HP on hit and that at above 100000 Max HP it is more effective then a single crystal affix of HP on hit

Gift:

When applied too Main Hand or Off Hand weapons: Heals you for 1% of your maximum MP value when you hit an enemy. This means that above 40000 Max MP it is more effective then a single epic affix of MP on hit and that at above 100000 Max MP it is more effective then a single crystal affix of MP on hit

When applied too Chest or Helm: When applied too Main Hand or Off Hand weapons: Heals you for 1% of your maximum MP value when you hit an enemy. This means that above 40000 Max MP it is more effective then a single epic affix of MP on hit and that at above 100000 Max MP it is more effective then a single crystal affix of MP on hit

When applied too Ring or Necklace: When applied too Main Hand or Off Hand weapons: Heals you for 1% of your maximum MP value when you hit an enemy. This means that above 40000 Max MP it is more effective then a single epic affix of MP on hit and that at above 100000 Max MP it is more effective then a single crystal affix of MP on hit

Wisdom:

When applied too Main Hand or Off Hand weapons: Reduces the resource cost of all skills by 10%

When applied too Chest or Helm: Reduces the resource cost of all skills by 10%

When applied too Ring or Necklace: Reduces the resource cost of all skills by 10%

Clarity:

When applied too Main Hand or Off Hand weapons: Adds 10% clearcast which is a random chance too not expend resources when using spells secondary abilities

When applied too Chest or Helm: Adds 10% clearcast which is a random chance too not expend resources when using spells secondary abilities

When applied too Ring or Necklace: Adds 10% clearcast which is a random chance too not expend resources when using secondary abilities

Endow:

When applied too Main Hand or Off Hand weapons: Boosts weapon damage by 50% this effect is additive with all other damage affixes which use the terminology weapon damage%

When applied too Chest or Helm: Boosts armor by 50% this effect is additive with the epic affix of armor% and multiplicative with sets that boost armor%

When applied too Ring or Necklace: Boosts armor by 50% this effect is additive with the epic affix of armor% and multiplicative with sets that boost armor%

haste:

When applied too Main Hand or Off Hand weapons: Boosts attack speed by 15% attack speed effects main hand primary skills. Attack speed is capped at 60%

When applied too Chest or Helm: Boosts attack speed by 15% attack speed effects main hand primary skills. Attack speed is capped at 60%

When applied too Ring or Necklace: Boosts attack speed by 15% attack speed effects main hand primary skills. Attack speed cap is 60%

Death:

When applied too Main Hand or Off Hand weapons: Adds 10% chance too cause a deadly strike on critical hits which will double critical hit damage bonus. Deadly strike cap is 60%

When applied too Chest or Helm: Adds 10% chance too cause a deadly strike on a critical hit which will double critical hit damage bonus. Deadly strike cap is 60%

When applied too Ring or Necklace: Adds 10% chance too cause a deadly strike on a critical hit which will double critical hit damage bonus. Deadly strike cap is 60%

Abyss:

When applied too Main Hand or Off Hand weapons: Adds a 10% chance on hit too reduce enemy resists by 50%

When applied too Chest or Helm: Adds a 10% chance on hit too reduce enemy resists by 50%

When applied too Ring or Necklace: Adds a 10% chance on hit too reduce enemy resists by 50%

Rebirth:

When applied too Main Hand or Off Hand weapons: Adds 10% chance too cause a crushing blow which will do 25%^enemy rarity of your enemy’s HP. magic enemy’s are 2 rare 3 epic 4 legend 5 and mythic 6. crushing blow chance cap is 60%

When applied too Chest or Helm: Adds 10% chance too cause a crushing blow which will do 25%^enemy rarity of your enemy’s HP. magic enemy’s are 2 rare 3 epic 4 legend 5 and mythic 6. crushing blow chance cap is 60%

When applied too Ring or Necklace: Adds 10% chance too cause a crushing blow which will do 25%^enemy rarity of your enemy’s HP. magic enemy’s are 2 rare 3 epic 4 legend 5 and mythic 6. crushing blow chance cap is 60%

Flight:

When applied too Main Hand or Off Hand weapons: Increases character movement speed by 10% move speed cap is 50%

When applied too Chest or Helm: Increases character movement speed by 10% move speed cap is 50%

When applied too Ring or Necklace: Increases character movement speed by 10% move speed cap is 50%

Quest:

When applied too Main Hand or Off Hand weapons: Boosts the amount of experience you gain by 30% this boost is additive with the legendary affix of boosts XP but multiplicative with all other experience boosts the cap for this experience boost is 200%

When applied too Chest or Helm: Boosts the amount of experience you gain by 30% this boost is additive with the legendary affix of boosts XP but multiplicative with all other experience boosts the cap for this experience boost is 200%

When applied too Ring or Necklace: Boosts the amount of experience you gain by 40% this boost is additive with the legendary affix of boosts XP but multiplicative with all other experience boosts the cap for this experience boost is 200%

Fortune:

When applied too Main Hand or Off Hand weapons: Boosts Item drop rate by 40% item drop rate is capped at 200% and effects the frequency of items, gold piles, crystals, and mythstones dropping when killing enemy’s and breaking props

When applied too Chest or Helm: Boosts Item drop rate by 30% item drop rate is capped at 200% and effects the frequency of items, gold piles, crystals, and mythstones dropping when killing enemy’s and breaking props

When applied too Ring or Necklace: Boosts Item drop rate by 30% item drop rate is capped at 200% and effects the frequency of items, gold piles, crystals, and mythstones dropping when killing enemy’s and breaking props

Return:

When applied too Main Hand or Off Hand weapons: Gives 10% mana absorb which causes 10% of the damage you take too turn into MP Mana absorb is capped at 40%

When applied too Chest or Helm: Gives 10% mana absorb which causes 10% of the damage you take too turn into MP Mana absorb is capped at 40%

When applied too Ring or Necklace: Gives 10% mana absorb which causes 10% of the damage you take too turn into MP Mana absorb is capped at 40%

Time

When applied too Main Hand or Off Hand weapons: Reduces the cooldowns of your Off hand primary and secondary ability’s as well as you mainhands secondary ability by 15% reduced cooldowns is capped at 60%

When applied too Chest or Helm: Reduces the cooldowns of your Off hand primary and secondary ability’s as well as you mainhands secondary ability by 15% reduced cooldowns is capped at 60%

When applied too Ring or Necklace: Reduces the cooldowns of your Off hand primary and secondary ability’s as well as you mainhands secondary ability by 15% reduced cooldowns is capped at 60%

Master:

When applied too Main Hand or Off Hand weapons: Boosts all affixes with the word “proc” in their name by 10% all procs cap is 20% and does not effect mythic or set affixes

When applied too Chest or Helm: Boosts all affixes with the word “proc” in their name by 10% all procs cap is 20% and does not effect mythic or set affixes

When applied too Ring or Necklace: Boosts all affixes with the word “proc” in their name by 10% all procs cap is 20% and does not effect mythic or set affixes

Zenith:

When applied too Main Hand or Off Hand weapons: adds 2 50% chances too attack a second time with your main hand primary skills if your mainhand primary skill cannot attack attack extra times these are converted too extra damage (will update with formula later) extra attack chances cap is 4

When applied too Chest or Helm: adds +2 pierce chance I will update this when I have messed with it and can give you exact figures on how this functions

When applied too Ring or Necklace: adds 2 extra attacks that each hit for 50% damage multi attacks cap is 4

Elixer

When applied too Main Hand or Off Hand weapons: Adds +5 too all heroic skills except for strength, dexterity, intelligence, and fortune all heroic skills cap is 12

When applied too Chest or Helm: boosts all talents on your gear by 5 all talents cap is 12

When applied too Ring or Necklace: boosts the rank of any set you have equipped by 2 all sets cap is 4

6 Likes

Wow, not all 99? Noob.

3 Likes

Ikr I’m such a scrub :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

you have some really huge mythstones. wow! :grinning: mine are really about 10 times smaller. i wonder if yours have 10 times the effect. :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

ikr they always did say I have the biggest mythstones in town and actually it’s a full 11 times I actually get +22 all sets from 1 elixer it’s kind of insane :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

My mythstones in a nutshell. I have over 2000 wizdom, 1500, 900+ other mythstones. I can easily make 100+ quest and other too. See how much elixir I could craft?

Thanks. Also your guide @Griffin012 is nice. A good alternative to wiki I guess.

Lol… every single “too” should be “to.” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@CuzegSpiked Thanks :smile: it will be getting much more fleshed out over the coming while
@Senny I’m sleepy ok fight me nerd :stuck_out_tongue: in all seriousness though good catch thanks for letting me know :smile:

2 Likes

how do you have item with “night green” border ? is that crystal item ? how to make it ?

the Green border Items are Eternal Tier Items. they can only be found as Treasure. I’m not sure, but I think that there is a 1% chance for any Legend Item to be found as an Eternal Item instead. when you buy Items in the Shop, if they are Legend, there is a 1% chance they may be Eternal. Treasured Perk and Eternalized Set can improve the chances of a Legend Item becoming Eternal.

the Cyan (Light Blue) border Items are Crystal Items. Crystal Items have one Crystal affix on them. Mythic and Eternal Items with a Crystal affix will have their Purple/Green border. I think that there is a 1% chance of a Legend or Eternal Item having a Crystal affix. Treasured Perk and Crystalline Set can improve the chances of their being a Crystal affix. you can use an Obsidian Crystal to put a Crystal affix on any Item expect for Eternal Items. Legend and Eternal Items can only have a Crystal affix if they have an affix that is on the Crystal Affix List. :arrow_down:

here is a Post showing which Crystals can be used on Eternal Items…

and here is a Post for restricted affixes when using Amethyst and Ruby.

hope this helps.

1 Like