[ HELP ] Build That Fit on My Eternal Pet

Hello, I need help which build that fit with this three eternal pets. Any suggestion ? Thank you :innocent:

2 Likes

The last pet would be good on an immortal warrior using electricity as a element. Check the immortal guide reveal by @Mr_Scooty

1 Like

hmm my immortal build use satyr spirit and or permafrost pet, if i use electrified pet, it will reduce the defense and a lot of hp, i tried it but didn’t work.
I will make new rogue or wizard that kinda fit with this eternal pets.

1 Like

warrior and wizard would fit in

2 Likes

any spesific MH or OH ?

9 Likes

Eternal Fauna: a Farm Build or any other Build that can make use of Gold Find. only Wizard can use Reclaim Talent, other Classes can’t use it. a Build that uses Bleed. a Build that doesn’t use MH Primary Skill for DMG. a Warrior Build that needs lots of Armor.

Eternal Lilith: Wrath is a Warrior Talent, it doesn’t work with other Classes. a Bleed Build for any Class for any Element. maybe a Blood Magic Resource Build.

Eternal Storm: Assault is a Warrior Talent, can’t be used by other Classes. Shock Builds. Reflect DMG Builds. MH Primary Skill doing most of the DMG or a Discordance Resource Build. Rogue Stealth Build.

2 Likes

I think reclaim and toss can fit with other classess, i even try this on 1st floor and it’s not working :joy:
Imma try Fauns Pet first, it looks good on farming.
Thank you

Thank you

Welcome.

7 Likes

there are a lot of Talents that would be good for Cross Class. like Cross Class Skills, they can only get you up to Talent 20 with a +10 Talent on the Pet and +10 All Talents on your Equipment. 30 if you have an Eternal Pet.

I think the reason the Dev’s don’t let Talents Cross Class is to keep the Classes more individually distinct.

1 Like

This looks fantastic for a bleed type energy craft.

3 Likes

Thank you sir, i will try energy resource soon.

1 Like

i have no luck in getting a good ethernal pet i still get mix class talent pet 12 times

1 Like

@olkyora I have converted a lot of eternal pets because of they had a strange mix of class talents. I have a few potentially good ones. One of two that are unused excite me. I’m thinking about creating a new hybrid summoner rogue build with chakrams, enigma, mirror images and furies. .

1 Like

Here are some of my unused pets. Both are good ( ignore necrotic on the imp) Now I have to think very carefully what my OH special will be.

2 Likes

hope you make a great one dude im look forward to that

1 Like

It’s nice to see a player who levels up his or her pets. Game changer :sunglasses:

This is my farming wizard pet for the same immortal wizard in pvp. When you see it you will get ideas

4 Likes

Ths is so great for farming

2 Likes