How to progress effectively at the very beginning of the game [The Duct Tape Build] [Hybrid PvE/PvP]

okay awesome, i have a few elixirs as well so will do that now as well! just changed the nature of everything to luck, was wondering what your suggestion would be to add my hero points into after having orb/fortune/dex/strength maxed?

oh and about the elixir in my ring, isn’t +4 sets max? because i have an elixir in the choker already putting me at +4.

probably just the mana one for incremental advantage? honestly it doesn’t matter much at that point usually 80 heroic points are about all you want in a given build also as a warning once you have 1 affix of living force + fauns gift that’s all you need beyond that any additional sets are up to you :smile:

Also lol oops I’m so used to putting them on 2 separate pieces of gear yeah +4 is max no need to put another one on :smile:

haha okay cool, i started putting points into intelligence as it seemed like the best option. going to start working on farming another aether cover and getting those sets right now :slight_smile:

Awesome I wish you much luck :smile: :thumbsup:

i still need a better aether cover but i found this one for now, managed to get living force and fauns gifts now though and added zenith to my offhand. was wondering if you had any suggestions on what to change aethereal drain to and what to add on my hunter ring for a set affix? was also wondering if prismatic is worth keeping on the choker or if there is a better option?

I’m not sure what I would do with the other set affixes I think I would probably just work towards a proper farm set up from this point and I would suggest fester for the amulet :smile:

okay i kind of figured the same, not many other set affixes would add a whole lot at this point and would just be a waste of crystals. thanks once again for the help, i have no idea where to start for a proper farm setup but i will try to start working on that now.

I tryed 40orb reactor,the orb attack distance is very short,only arc can hit enemy heavy.Is this normal?Oob hit enemy=enemy hit me=die:disappointed_relieved:

If you’re using 40 orb yes the best way to play with 40 orb is to place orbs slightly out of range of enemies and use arc to fry them :smile:

I got it.A pity that the codex say arc only 2hit per second.Any way to improve?Thanks in advance!

Spam the crap out of orb for an increase in turrets firing arcs :wink:

Good idea :joy:

Hello guys!

Nice guide :slight_smile:

Question:
This “Orb” is a skill, that is casted active?
Or you can rush through the “hordes” and looking how they gonna die?

Thanks!

You will need to actively cast orb :+1:

1 Like

OK!

I guess, it´s a real good beginnerguide, or?
I´m new to the game - so I want to have a hero that don´t need the IMBA-Equipment, I don´t have.

I would like to play a flintlock-roque, but I don´t think, she can do it so easy?

Yeah it’s very good for beginners and I would suggest running something like this until you have a little more in the resources department in order to start working with flintlock because it is very good but needs a couple of expensive things to get going (namely zenith mythstones for pierce chance) :smile:

1 Like

Thanks sir!

Hard to get Zeus? - That´s my last question… Won´t more hijacking your thread then!

Nope Zeus is super common :smile: :+1: and don’t worry commenting and asking questions isn’t hijacking I welcome it :green_heart:

1 Like

That sounds fine! I guess, it´s easy due to the 20 first points into Fortune?!

Yup also it’s one of the most common wizard legends :smile: :+1:

1 Like