Is there a link to explanations of cyrstals?

I keep getting the crystals confused. I think Talent is the Green skill like Druidic and Blood Magic, and Nature is Element, but im not sure what Epix Effix and the others are. is there a link to a page that has pictures and what not? thanks.

Talent you have under the name of the item. Green affix is a set affix . Red Affix is a Legend affix . Orange Affix is a Epic Affix . Yellow affix is a Rare Affix . I think i could help you something :smile:

You have an in game dictionary that should clear up a bunch of those things.

Thanks that answered most of them I just have a 2 more I get mixed up.

? Beryl Nature = Element, fire ice poison etc.
? Citrine Talent = randomizes the green ability?
? Amber Special = weapon/offhand nature?

I glanced at the dictionary, when I first started, and didnt see what I was looking for. but Ill look again thanks.

[quote=“aakla”]Thanks that answered most of them I just have a 2 more I get mixed up.

? Beryl Nature = Element, fire ice poison etc.
? Citrine Talent = randomizes the green ability?
? Amber Special = weapon/offhand nature?[/quote]
As kluczyk said, Talents are what is directly under the Item name on non weapons. Natures are only visible when you click on an item to inspect it closer, it will say the items name of Greed or of Strength, for example. Specials are the second skill on a weapon.

ooh so if I have a Casslastrophy and under the name it says Comet and when I click the arrow it says Meteor. so Talent would be Comet and Special would be Meteor. so If I dont use meteor I could change that special to something else with the crystal? I think I got it now. thanks

OK, before we start there’s something to be cleared.

• Each mainhand and off-hand weapon has 2 skills, primary and special skill. Weapons don’t have Talents!

• Helm/Armor/Ring/Pendant has Talents, and they don’t have primary/special skill on them.

Quality:
Quality gives you better roll. It also gives you some bonuses:

• On weapons: increase your damage
  • On helm/armor/ring/pendant: increase your armor

Affixes:
There are 5 kinds of affixes:

• Normal affix - The yellow-colored one
  • Epic affix - An upgrade version of normal affix
  • Crystal affix - An upgrade version of epic affix. These are cyan-colored affixes, you can put it on your gear by using crystal #20 (Obsidian).
  • Legend affix - These are special affixes, and the only way to obtain it is by picking up legendary items. But you can put it on your gear by using crystal #18 (Ruby)
  • Set affix - These are the green affixes on some legendary items. Like legend affix, you can also put it on your gear it by using crystal #19 (Amethyst)

For more information about the list of Natures/Crystal affixes, take a look here - shinyboxgames.com/NewSite/ph … =33&t=1124

2 Likes

Yes, as I said, Talents are on NON weapons only.

OMG thank you so much. You rock.

+1. Nice job vil!

+1 perfect

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

There is a link to see how make craft and witch gem needed and what floor mythic and purple drop or set item i would like craft casslatropy and i try to find if there a wiki craft or something ?

You mean this? dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Mythics

AWESOME, this is just what I was looking for. I do have a question about your crystal horn of death. Death would be the Nature, if I understand correctly.

However, on the crystal horn of death, what is “ice dmg slows enemies by 50%”? Obviously, what it does is self-explanatory, but what is that line called? I assume it’s not an affix, a nature, a special, nor a talent.

[quote=“snowman”]AWESOME, this is just what I was looking for. I do have a question about your crystal horn of death. Death would be the Nature, if I understand correctly.

However, on the crystal horn of death, what is “ice dmg slows enemies by 50%”? Obviously, what it does is self-explanatory, but what is that line called? I assume it’s not an affix, a nature, a special, nor a talent.[/quote]
That’s the Element.

That was well put and exactly the knowledge I needed. Thx.