King of the Hill! (PvP rank up thread)

Thought I’d create a thread for people to post their Arena Rank up pics.

This is me taking back the top spot after waking up and seeing myself fall down to 5…

4 Likes

ATM :ghost::skull::skull:

1 Like

Wait me

1 Like

I see, few people on eternal league are live right now that even if I win 12 trophies my trophies are still the same because someone is wrecking my char in other battles :joy:

1 Like

yeah after i got 1 again i played 3 battles, first two i won and got 2 rank points each…(one vs an immortal so 10 rounds for 2 points…) and the last one i lost and got -20 rank points…

I need the 3 immortal builds pushed low enough so that i don’t face them 50% of the time. that would speed things up considerably for me.

I was monitoring my chest and i got 2 chest i bet i won 5 wins offline imm gonna tweak it more

moooooommmmm I’m on print!!!

i lost to you 3 times today so far so some of those chests are from me. I altered my strategy vs your AI and can now win 75% of the time but man does your AI hit hard. How many rounds does it take for you to kill immortal builds?

Right before I stopped playing earlier today I randomly matched up vs an AI I never played before. I’m guessing that is one of the people charging up the ranks right now.

I guess his/her name is like Moonthai (sort of asian or something I forgot lmao) and his/her chars are free kills :joy::blush: I wonder how he/she got into Div 2 eternal league…I guess hes/shes still experimenting a build

Finally! Not bad for a noob like me! Div1!! :joy:

2 Likes

That’s not bad at all :sunglasses:

Queued up arena and look who my first match is against today

Checked rankings beforehand and saw you are up to 4th place now, good job!

Wow that’s a strong AI. You definitely changed it recently.

Haven’t slept yet lmao. Finally, a decent Ai lol although I struggle climbing the top because of immortals behind me. I could definitely wreck the three at the top :sweat_smile::joy:

That’s the delimma, arena is like Rock Paper Scissors. Only 2 immortals still in top 10 though so one less in the rotation depending on your rank. Kaboodle tweaked his AI also.

I messed around with a new weapon and it turned out weaker…

Looks like everybody on div 1 changed their AIs… I changed mine too, not sure if enough challenging.

Let me take it for while

1 Like

Grats. I’m actually testing some builds and taking a few Ls in the process. A lot of AI changes though from the top ranked prayers and definitely more challenging now.

testing some tweaks

:heart_eyes: