Minion PvP Test

Need frostbiting. Need Another storm proc. I will have to trim and trim .

1 Like

@Golem my head always hurts :sob:

2 Likes

who have extra account ? i have 1 ?

when you say Extra Account do you mean an extra Character Slot? those are $0.99 each, and you can buy up to 5 more for a total of 6 Character Slots per player.

asking players if they have another (more than one) DQ Account is the same as asking another player for account information.

players should never share their accounts with other people, because you don’t know if that person will mess up your account or not.

I’ve tested procs in the arena. 1 25% chance is good enough. Now that will cause controversy. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m on the verge of a truly awesome summoner :heart_eyes: I need to craft an eternal fabled with Element damage, Critical chance ,Apocalypse and critical damage

2 Likes

I was in 1v1 eternal division 4 briefly today. :rofl:

( 30 seconds on test dummy stats. ) . Update using my snowman build

2 Likes

wow. eternal. with mythic. how did you do that?

Eternal Fabled Weapon & Eternal Unreal Hood both have 4 sockets. these are the only Eternal items that you can put a Mythic Affix on. check out this post.

Been eternal div 4 for a full day :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good Job man! D3 coming up!

getting there is easy, staying is the hard part!

@Golem staying there doesn’t seem to be hard now but climbing up seems hard.

1 Like

@dickwad well, what I said applies to you being in Division 4, reverse it for fighting your way into Division 3! :smile: congrats on working your way up!

Got beaten by @CuzegSpiked tonight. But I’m finding something interesting about leagues. I went from division 4 to 6 in three games . Then in one game I was top of division five again. Just play different characters. Don’t rely on one character. Stop worrying about ranking.

1 Like

Master stones seem to work on any proc. Legend , mythic or talent or set procs. This is cool. Master stones act like a deadly sins bonus

1 Like

thanks for sharing, was wondering if Master worked with Mythic Procs. I think I read someone saying it doesn’t, but in their descriptions, the Weapon Mythic Affixes are called Procs. I used Master for awhile with Nova, and it seemed I got Nova a lot more often than before I placed Master on my Equipment. just going from 30% chance to 40% chance is huge!!! especially for Vanish Mythic (10%), Fury (10%), and Stealth Proc (10%). dang, just looking at Vanish, it would be good on a Rogue Build with Darkness Talent.

1 Like

Nature’s can effect minions :sunglasses: I’m not revealing all but test it . I still want to climb the arena. But it’s an easy experiment.

1 Like

Be very careful with your Minion tests :microscope: :test_tube:! If you are not careful, some day you will look in the mirror, and instead of seeing :sunglasses:, you might see :ghost: instead!!! That would be a big change in Natures for sure!!!.

2 Likes